Forum Visualisations

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3 Average
02-05-2012, 02:25 PM
RE: Forum Visualisations
Shannow! Da man!
To link the vids, let me tell you why I do NOT like HoC...
Hoc-isms like “’Love is merely chemistry’ is a deception. WE are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists” makes me re-evaluate my belief system when, honestly, I have more urgent (but less important) things to do!
... Master chemists? Surely love make us slaves to chemistry we love?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
02-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Shannow and HoC. Both fuckin geniuses man.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
02-05-2012, 02:53 PM
(02-05-2012 02:25 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Shannow! Da man!

Because he's a total asshole?

(02-05-2012 02:25 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Hoc-isms like “’Love is merely chemistry’ is a deception. WE are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists” makes me re-evaluate my belief system when, honestly, I have more urgent (but less important) things to do!

Peeps don't realize how much shit we do is because of chemicals in the brain. New car/caviar/four star daydream/think I'll buy me a football team - the "reality" means nothing without the chemical context behind it. Why peeps win the lottery and pull into fucksville station, they got no context for wealth so they use it like a drug. They get high off of spending it until they wrap the Ferrari around the light pole, end up worse than when they began.

Knowing that the proper context for living is chemical is knowing how to enjoy living life rather than spending time. Or so my Gwynnies told me. Heart

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-05-2012, 04:30 PM
(02-05-2012 02:53 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Knowing that the proper context for living is chemical is knowing how to enjoy living life rather than spending time. Or so my Gwynnies told me. Heart

Stop it HoC! I'll need to do the video again and add more wisdom.

Thanks for the feedback all...glad y'all enjoyed the vid(s).

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
02-05-2012, 04:30 PM
(02-05-2012 02:53 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-05-2012 02:25 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Shannow! Da man!

Because he's a total asshole?

(02-05-2012 02:25 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Hoc-isms like “’Love is merely chemistry’ is a deception. WE are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists” makes me re-evaluate my belief system when, honestly, I have more urgent (but less important) things to do!

Peeps don't realize how much shit we do is because of chemicals in the brain. New car/caviar/four star daydream/think I'll buy me a football team - the "reality" means nothing without the chemical context behind it. Why peeps win the lottery and pull into fucksville station, they got no context for wealth so they use it like a drug. They get high off of spending it until they wrap the Ferrari around the light pole, end up worse than when they began.

Knowing that the proper context for living is chemical is knowing how to enjoy living life rather than spending time. Or so my Gwynnies told me. Heart
Epiphany!
This is the first post from HoC that I understood completely!
Hallelujah!

Maybe I just needed Shannow to give me insight? Does that make Shannow HoC's apologist?

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
02-05-2012, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 06:31 PM by Erxomai.)
(02-05-2012 04:30 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
Maybe I just needed Shannow to give me insight? Does that make Shannow HoC's apologist?
Can a prophet have a prophet?
Oh, wait...Shannow is HoC's apostle!

(02-05-2012 01:10 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-05-2012 12:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Although half the time I hit it by mistake when I think I'm clicking on the reply button!

Yeah, huh?

...but you're still a slut. Big Grin
I didn't realize sluts were so celibate. I've been using the word in the wrong context all these years!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
03-05-2012, 02:40 AM
(02-05-2012 06:30 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Can a prophet have a prophet?
Oh, wait...Shannow is HoC's apostle!

Apologist/Prophet/Apostle, they're all about as valid as the theist versions. Self-appointed people who try and interperet the sayings of someone else. I'd be a shit apostle though, there's stuff that HoC says that still is utterly lost on me.

The parralell is interesting actually, so much of HoC's writing is completely open to interpretation. I think that's the mark of a great writer, you grasp the concept, but you have room within that concept to form your own conclusions and take what you from it.

If I were to stand on a hill (or in a forum) and procliam that I fully understood the will of HoC I think we'd be in as much mess as a bunch of desert nomads on the run from thier Egyptian masters...

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
[+] 2 users Like Shannow's post
05-05-2012, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2012 09:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
(21-04-2012 11:20 AM)Shannow Wrote:  I've drawn some conclusions in this one that I'm not 100% sure about, so would welcome your thoughts.

Only issue I see is I think you might've confused clowns with jokers. No biggie though. Clowns have a highly developed sense of humor. Smile

#sigh
05-05-2012, 11:12 PM
I just watched this entire thread... I love it!

More importantly, I "liked" it... a lot. Blush

Subbed. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
06-05-2012, 12:52 AM
Thumbs Up RE: Forum Visualisations
Shannow, you're the forums' fecking Aristotle and HOC... please continue with the serious, serious, serious... "or so my Gwynnies told me" line of reasoning. Really makes me proud to be a comrade of you all Rolleyes
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post