Forum Visualisations

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
18-02-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: Forum Visualisations
(18-02-2012 01:50 PM)Shannow Wrote:  Lol...if I could choose my accent I'd choose to sound like Patrick Stewart!

That would sound even Smarter! Big Grin

BTW...the vid looks fascinating. I'm looking up the movie it's from.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Nooooo. You should get David Attenborough for the next one.
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
18-02-2012, 07:41 PM
No one other than Morgan Freedman beats Captain Jean Luc Picard, for listening voices. They should have a voice off.

Seriously though Shannow, this is really cool. What you have done is art. Not only that but it must take a lot of time. Time we are not paying you for. Crazy bastard. But keep doing it, because i like it.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
18-02-2012, 07:44 PM
(18-02-2012 07:41 PM)lucradis Wrote:  No one other than Morgan Freedman beats Captain Jean Luc Picard, for listening voices. They should have a voice off.

Seriously though Shannow, this is really cool. What you have done is art. Not only that but it must take a lot of time. Time we are not paying you for. Crazy bastard. But keep doing it, because i like it.

Dammit Luc, for the admin I would have expected you to know better than to point this out to the Crazy Bastard or he may try to start charging for services rendered!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
18-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Jokes on him then, we don't have any money HAHAHAHAHAHAH HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH​HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH​AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH​HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA​HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHA​HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

We're not the Christian church here guys! we're poor atheists. Poor and smelly.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
18-02-2012, 07:52 PM
(18-02-2012 07:51 PM)lucradis Wrote:  We're not the Christian church here guys! we're poor atheists. Poor and smelly.

If anyone's interested, I used to be able to take up a mean offering or two back in the day.

18-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Oh man I just pictured attending the fabled atheist church the christians all seem to think we attend. I'm sitting there and then this grizzled old bastard who's drunk as a skunk on St. Patties day comes waddling at me wearing a Hawaiian shirt for some reason, and the guys got this basket out. This big drunk crooked smile on his face and an empty basket. I look at him and say... "what's the basket for?" he says "collections of course" I reply "for what?" he says "the well being of the church" and I say "go fuck yourself, I'm an atheist I only give to charity".
That's why there are no atheist churches. We aren't quite so gullible.
Also in my head, Erx, you are the grizzled old man in the hawaiian shirt who I forgot to mention also had old food in his beard.

[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
18-02-2012, 08:00 PM
(18-02-2012 07:57 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Oh man I just pictured attending the fabled atheist church the christians all seem to think we attend. I'm sitting there and then this grizzled old bastard who's drunk as a skunk on St. Patties day comes waddling at me wearing a Hawaiian shirt for some reason, and the guys got this basket out. This big drunk crooked smile on his face and an empty basket. I look at him and say... "what's the basket for?" he says "collections of course" I reply "for what?" he says "the well being of the church" and I say "go fuck yourself, I'm an atheist I only give to charity".
That's why there are no atheist churches. We aren't quite so gullible.
Also in my head, Erx, you are the grizzled old man in the hawaiian shirt who I forgot to mention also had old food in his beard.

I do have a couple of pretty bitchin' Hawaiian shirts. Thanks for reminding me about the food. I wasn't sure about what I was doing for dinner yet. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-02-2012, 08:32 PM
You guys never cease to amaze me:

FROM

(18-02-2012 07:41 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Morgan Freedman

TO

(18-02-2012 08:00 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  bitchin' Hawaiian shirts

In about 4 posts...I don't think there's software on earth that could visualise how your minds operate!

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
[+] 5 users Like Shannow's post
19-02-2012, 12:20 PM
(18-02-2012 08:00 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-02-2012 07:57 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Also in my head, Erx, you are the grizzled old man in the hawaiian shirt who I forgot to mention also had old food in his beard.

I do have a couple of pretty bitchin' Hawaiian shirts. Thanks for reminding me about the food. I wasn't sure about what I was doing for dinner yet. Big Grin

I'm pretty sure you'll eat whatever the prison staff serves you.

[Image: NickNoltemugshot.jpg]

I have forgiven 51 unprovoked insults Heywood Jahblome has directed at forum members.
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post