Forum Visualisations

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3 Average
26-02-2012, 01:54 PM
RE: Forum Visualisations
Lucradis is more uncomfortably close to me than I had realized.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2012, 01:24 PM
I enjoyed that loads Shannow Smile Thanks man. Just got around to watching the last 3 videos now. Interesting to see graph theory applied Smile woooohoo!
27-02-2012, 02:31 PM
wow very interesting video again.
And this time I found myself on the map! Smile

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
27-02-2012, 05:39 PM
Yep I'm A canuck. Though if you're talking continent then... dammit. Shouldn't Americans be called Statesians or something? Or just jerks. I like that better.

Also you're right Erx, I'm practically your neighbor. Just a hop jump and a speedy getaway as I don't have a passport.... I'd go there too, just to actually visit the music museum. Once upon a time ago you didn't need passports... hell I never even used to have to show ID. Paranoid Statesians.

I had a harder time with this visualization, simply because my vision is bugging me today and I couldn't make out any names other than Starks.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
29-02-2012, 09:44 AM
(27-02-2012 05:39 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Yep I'm A canuck. Though if you're talking continent then... dammit. Shouldn't Americans be called Statesians or something? Or just jerks. I like that better.

Also you're right Erx, I'm practically your neighbor. Just a hop jump and a speedy getaway as I don't have a passport.... I'd go there too, just to actually visit the music museum. Once upon a time ago you didn't need passports... hell I never even used to have to show ID. Paranoid Statesians.

I had a harder time with this visualization, simply because my vision is bugging me today and I couldn't make out any names other than Starks.

Does BC have one of them there new fangled Enhanced Drivers Licenses like Washington State has. It lets me cross the border without a passport. And I had more trouble with the Paranoid Canucks giving bad attitude until they had finished tearing my van apart in search of the brownies I had finished the night before!

Yeah, come on down and we'll go to the EMP Museum. They have studios there that you can go in and jam on real instruments. It can be a fun place if you go with the right group of peeps.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-02-2012, 11:21 AM
No ours don't have chips yet.
My wife just got her new liscence and it's just the same as before.
I heard we were supposed to have them by now but oh well.

Not only do you guys have the sweet museum but your pawn shops aren't just for crackheads either. Plus you still have genuine guitar luthiers. Jealous. We have one in chilliwack, one of the old school guys who was maybe a hundred. He was pretty cool, plus he has some crazy old electric guitars I'd never seen before. I love those kinds of places, so mug better than the guitar shops we typically have. You can only see so many strats before you get bored.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
29-02-2012, 07:36 PM
(29-02-2012 11:21 AM)lucradis Wrote:  No ours don't have chips yet.
My wife just got her new liscence and it's just the same as before.
I heard we were supposed to have them by now but oh well.

Not only do you guys have the sweet museum but your pawn shops aren't just for crackheads either. Plus you still have genuine guitar luthiers. Jealous. We have one in chilliwack, one of the old school guys who was maybe a hundred. He was pretty cool, plus he has some crazy old electric guitars I'd never seen before. I love those kinds of places, so mug better than the guitar shops we typically have. You can only see so many strats before you get bored.

In Washington, you have to request the enhanced license. I didn't get it at first because I was paranoid that the RIF chip was the mark of the beast...then I remembered I didn't have to be scared shitless about that anymore. Big Grin

Yeah, there are some pretty cool guitar shops around here that AREN'T Guitar Center.

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
02-03-2012, 07:09 AM
New video....Likes, I think this topic will run and run, but here's some initial findings.

Enormous kudos to Deep Thought who's been fantastic at extracting the data for these vids. He does so much behind the scenes. Bravo

Zat's kicked off a very interesting debate about the reason for the existence of the forum and what good posting behavior looks like. Hopefully this video will serve as a sidebar to this discussion, and I'm watching that debate closely to see if I can help out at all with some more pictures...

Right...have a vid:

And an attachment at the bottom as usual Smile

Attached File(s)
.pdf  likerate.pdf (Size: 196.43 KB / Downloads: 71)

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
[+] 12 users Like Shannow's post
02-03-2012, 08:21 AM
How can you not "like" these vids?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
02-03-2012, 08:53 AM
Dude, I'm so using this video as evidence the next time the topic of like button disabling comes up. This could have come in handy a while back hahaha.

Also nice to know I beat Stark. In yo face.

[Image: 1o6Oj.gif]

[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post