Forum Visualisations

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3 Average
02-03-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: Forum Visualisations
Disable the like button? That would be most unwise, likes are this networks only legitimate and quantifiable method of measuring a specific posts perceived value within a thread. I'm glad common sense prevailed on that one!

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Shannow's post
02-03-2012, 10:03 AM
Ah Lucradis. Don't be so sure you beat me. Lots of the data was derived from "likes per post" but you must keep in mind that I was around LONG before we even had the "like" option, so I have lots of posts that never even had the chance to be liked.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
02-03-2012, 10:27 AM
Ahhh yes wise one, but you were also around long before I was while the like option was here. you had ample time to get ahead of my like getting prowess.
It's ok, think of it like when the student surpasses the teacher, or when the son finally beats the father at basketball. It's a proud moment.
Only none of that applies does it? HAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH I'm just awesome.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
02-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Kim should get the liker award Big Grin She gives a lot!

I think this thread should be pegged, these videos are great!

I even liked the last one, literally. (Ha ha, waa waa, bad joke)
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
02-03-2012, 10:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 10:29 PM by Erxomai.)
(02-03-2012 01:22 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Kim should get the liker award Big Grin She gives a lot!

I think this thread should be pegged, these videos are great!

I even liked the last one, literally. (Ha ha, waa waa, bad joke)

Wow, my eyes crossed for a bit. I thought you said Kim should get the licker award and I didn't think that was fair to Lilith. But, yes...Kim is a great liker indeed and I second the nomination.

For me, the "Like" button is a way for me to say, "Amen, Sister!" (or brother).

The fuck? The visualization shows I'm as fat and obnoxious online as I am in IRL. Sad

So much for thinking I could pretend to be someone different online. Dodgy

I like LJ more than Stark, so that part of the Video came as no surprise.
(Sorry buddy).

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
08-03-2012, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 03:03 PM by Shannow.)
EDIT - SOME PEOPLE ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE EMBEDDED VIDEO BELOW: TRY HERE

Hi all,

Over 1,100 hits on this thread and over 350 hits on you tube...I'm like the Justin Bieber of graph theory Wink I'd like to thank my mother and my agent....this was so unexpected...

Latest video:

Forum posts analyzed were: Why do forums exist? & Can anyone explain why this wasn't God? & Whom do you blame & Imagination vs Knowledge

And there's some PDF's at the bottom for those inclined.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  whio is to blame.pdf (Size: 36.2 KB / Downloads: 54)
.pdf  notgod.pdf (Size: 45.17 KB / Downloads: 56)

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
[+] 6 users Like Shannow's post
08-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Dude either my computer has gone dumb or that video won't fucking load.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
08-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Is this freezing at 4:17 for anyone else?

Shannow, could you possibly link to youtube instead of just having the embedded version? I seem to often have issues with this.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
08-03-2012, 02:32 PM
I can't even get it to play. Even when I click the play on youtube option. It just loads indefinitely.
Also i've not had an issue in the past. All others have worked flawlessly for me.

08-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Seems to work fine for me, just tested in safari on an IOS device and in Firefox and in Internet explorer on a windows device- Try this link