Forum Visualisations

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3 Average
09-03-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: Forum Visualisations
The new link worked for me too.

I liked it, it made me feel sexy. Might just be the accent though.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Again, what accent?

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
28-03-2012, 05:58 AM
Hi all, just to let you know I'm not dead - been having an absolute nightmare with my teeth over the last few weeks, a trip to the dentist revealed some serious problems with my wisdom teeth - I'll spare you the boring details, but I've got one more session with the dentist to go later this week, and then hopefully I'll be back to making the videos again...given that I'm slurring, drooling, swollen faced and heavily medicated, they'd be even worse than usual!

That being said, I've been working on some interesting visualisations and once my mouth has recovered enough to talk, I should get some online in the next few days/week.

Finally, thank you for all the positive feedback. We're now knocking on the door of 500 views on Youtube and 1,500 hits on the forum...thank you.

Shannow

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
[+] 2 users Like Shannow's post
03-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Slightly lisping after what better be the last trip to the dentist - but here's episode 7 of adventures in visualisation land.

Linkage here

And the traditional embed. (and a pdf at the bottom)

Attached File(s)
.pdf  monthlyposts.pdf (Size: 942.47 KB / Downloads: 50)

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
[+] 6 users Like Shannow's post
03-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Once again, sir, I applaud you. Despite this being a toothless effort.

I am now looking forward to these in the same way that I look forward to Philhellenes vids.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
03-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Smexy
03-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Teeth are dumb.
Also I like Didgeridoos.

Our forum visualized looks a lot like a bunch of galaxies, which is fitting considering our fairly universal love for science and space.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
04-04-2012, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 01:47 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-03-2012 05:58 AM)Shannow Wrote:  Hi all, just to let you know I'm not dead - been having an absolute nightmare with my teeth over the last few weeks, a trip to the dentist revealed some serious problems with my wisdom teeth - ...

What the fuck? Why'd you keep your wisdom teeth for so long? That wasn't wise. Just pull them fuckers. Had mine dug out 30+ years ago when I was 18 yo in the Navy before they had even emerged. Ain't no dentists on submarines so they did it prophylactically. There's no good reason for them, they cause nothing but trouble.

(03-04-2012 06:51 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Teeth are dumb.
Also I like Didgeridoos.

Didgeridoos are even cooler than fezzes.

BE THE GOD BITCHES! - Bob
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Toothache is the pain of HELL

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
04-04-2012, 01:48 PM
(04-04-2012 01:41 PM)Observer Wrote:  Toothache is the pain of HELL

Herpes in the eye beats it. At least opiates can help with a toothache.

BE THE GOD BITCHES! - Bob