Forum demographics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: Forum demographics
(18-11-2016 08:25 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 07:08 AM)morondog Wrote:  I forget how young some people are Confused (Looking at you Vos) Sjoe. How the fuck. Either they're way more competent than I ever was or I haven't learned anything despite being 10 years older. Fuck. Doomed to mediocrity. A fate worse than death Sad
How old did you think I was? Tongue

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-11-2016, 09:58 AM
Sex: M
Sexual orientation: Straight
Race/Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Highest level of education completed: BS
Political affiliation: Dazed and confused

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
18-11-2016, 10:04 AM
I want to amend mine 'cause I see that people are listing more than just "white" for their race/ethnicity. Shy

This is just what I know of, but...

Race/ethnicity: caucasian - Scottish, Irish, Welsh, and on my dad's side, from what the family can gather, some Native American (Comanche)

18-11-2016, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2016 11:15 AM by adey67.)
Sexual orientation: Mega straight.
Race/Ethnicity: White/Caucasian, Anglo Dutch.
Highest level of education completed: Dip N Dip Hiv / palliative care. Dip Diabetes care.
Political affiliation: None can't stand any of the bastards but hate the tory party most, definitely not right wing keep the red flag flying.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
18-11-2016, 10:17 AM
(17-11-2016 06:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Also, Jesus Christ yall are so fucking old.
Only Muffs Rolleyes
18-11-2016, 10:17 AM
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Race/ethnicity: White/Eurotrash Mostly Wasp but with a splattering from the continent German French Denmark and the like.
Highest Level of Education: Some College no degree
Political affiliation: Progressive, usually caucus with the Dems have voted GoP and independant.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-11-2016, 10:36 AM
(18-11-2016 07:08 AM)morondog Wrote:  I forget how young some people are Confused (Looking at you Vos) Sjoe. How the fuck. Either they're way more competent than I ever was or I haven't learned anything despite being 10 years older. Fuck. Doomed to mediocrity. A fate worse than death Sad

I know how you feel bro Sad
18-11-2016, 11:22 AM
(18-11-2016 10:04 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I want to amend mine 'cause I see that people are listing more than just "white" for their race/ethnicity. Shy

This is just what I know of, but...

Race/ethnicity: caucasian - Scottish, Irish, Welsh, and on my dad's side, from what the family can gather, some Native American (Comanche)

When it comes to race / ethnicity, I tend to see people as more complex than their genes or ethnic background. My fathers side of the family is more Native American. My mother's side is more Gypsy, but looking at them, most would call them white. I gravitated more toward African American culture. I raised a black son and now have a mixed grandson.

I also have a connection to some Irish & French ancestry that shows through as well. When I was born, two doctors from Russia helped deliver me. This was back in 1965. I've always had a love for Russia, playing chess, drinking, etc.

Simply saying I'm white tells you nothing about me because a one word racial identifier is useless in my book.

I say all this because I don't want to be placed in some random category of white demographics. I just don't feel like that's me.

Perhaps some multi-cultural label might be more fitting.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
18-11-2016, 12:11 PM
Sexual orientation: straight as fuck
Race/Ethnicity: Ary...erm..caucasian, with paternal roots to the baltic, and maternal roots possibly tracing back to *spits* France Blush
Highest level of education completed: MSc in communication electronics
Political affiliation: somewhere left of the middle (EU!). "Dirty commie" to all ´muricans. Big Grin

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
18-11-2016, 12:45 PM
(17-11-2016 11:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 11:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Gender: Female
Age: A little older than my teeth however the same age as my toes.
Race/Ethnicity: 35% Scandinavian the rest is Irish and the UK.
Highest level of educated completed: Masters in theatre design.......because I really wanted to be poor
Political affliction....er...affiliation: Democrat

Oops, forgot this..

Sexual orientation: Straight.

I am currently not using any of my degrees and instead opted for a career as a yoga instructor because I want to be poor too Laugh out load Heart

Being poor isn't so bad......as long as you don't need to buy stuff.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post