Forum demographics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Forum demographics
Sex: M
Sexual orientation: Straight
Race/Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Highest level of education completed: PhD in one of those filthy impure Social Science fields that the Big Bang Theory makes fun of for not being "real science".
Political affiliation: Democrat. Registered with the Democrats when I became old enough to vote and my home state had a closed primary system, just stayed with it. I voted for candidates from 3 different parties in the last election down ticket.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
18-11-2016, 05:45 PM
(18-11-2016 01:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 01:06 PM)skyking Wrote:  Freud works in mysterious ways, as does Kinsey. All these "straight" responses, LOL.

You know, it's funny. I love to look at a beautiful woman....not in a sexual way, it's more to do with aesthetics of the female face. A really beautiful woman is an amazing thing to look at. Partly because physical human beauty is so fleeting. It's been proven that if a product has a beautiful woman on the cover or box or in the advertisement, more women will buy it. But I don't think it's because women consumers are lesbian or bi-sexual, I think it's just the beauty of the female face everyone is attracted to. Beauty is very powerful.

Kinda off topic.....sorry.

When does anything ever stay on topic in this forum ?
Smile

Beauty is very powerful and it reminds me of an argument I got into with my girlfriend several years ago.

She wanted to know why men say they prefer women who wear very little to no makeup, but yet when a beautiful woman, wearing a lot of makeup walks in the room, nearly every man brakes his neck, turning to look at her ?

Alternatively, she also wanted to know why many men don't pursue the most attractive woman they can find ?

Thirdly, why am I interested in her, since she isn't the most attractive woman in the world ? (according to her)

I tried to explain that if a woman walked into a room dressed as a circus clown, many men would turn to look. That doesn't mean that all men secretly desire circus clowns.

An appreciation of beauty doesn't mean that we want a woman who is so obsessed with her beauty that it detracts from her personality.

Men know that someone with all that makeup is also potentially, insecure about their looks. They can't leave the house until perfection is achieved. They probably don't like camping. They may not want a romantic kiss because it will mess up their lipstick.

A woman with a ton of makeup comes with more baggage than someone who wears very little.

Men prefer someone they can love, not just someone they can stare at.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
18-11-2016, 05:49 PM
Sex - not as much as when I did in the 1970's.
Age - Born during Eisenhower administration
Sexual orientation - on top (unless really tired, or really drunk)
Race - Human
Highest level of education -- I once found (while tripping on acid) that I could take voluntary muscle control of my irises -- and make my eyes dilate and constrict at will... You gotta be at a pretty high level to learn that.
Political affiliation -- fuck 'em all. I'm done voting for lizards.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
18-11-2016, 06:22 PM
(17-11-2016 10:21 PM)julep Wrote:  Sex: F
Sexual orientation: straight
Race/Ethnicity: White mutt--Norwegian, Scottish, Czech, English, and the semi-obligatory Cherokee great-grandmother
Highest level of education completed: MFA
Political affiliation: Liberal.

An MFA? Which of the Fine Arts did you Master in, Julep?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
18-11-2016, 10:21 PM
(18-11-2016 05:45 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 01:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You know, it's funny. I love to look at a beautiful woman....not in a sexual way, it's more to do with aesthetics of the female face. A really beautiful woman is an amazing thing to look at. Partly because physical human beauty is so fleeting. It's been proven that if a product has a beautiful woman on the cover or box or in the advertisement, more women will buy it. But I don't think it's because women consumers are lesbian or bi-sexual, I think it's just the beauty of the female face everyone is attracted to. Beauty is very powerful.

Kinda off topic.....sorry.

When does anything ever stay on topic in this forum ?
Smile

Beauty is very powerful and it reminds me of an argument I got into with my girlfriend several years ago.

She wanted to know why men say they prefer women who wear very little to no makeup, but yet when a beautiful woman, wearing a lot of makeup walks in the room, nearly every man brakes his neck, turning to look at her ?
The looks of the woman are only enhanced by the makeup. She's probably also got a figure that excites most men, and is wearing a very revealing outfit. My wife wears little to no make up.
Alternatively, she also wanted to know why many men don't pursue the most attractive woman they can find ?
Many men are intimidated by beauty, afraid of the challenge of keeping the attention of a woman like that.
Thirdly, why am I interested in her, since she isn't the most attractive woman in the world ? (according to her)
There is a pile of different reasons why the "not most attractive" woman in the room meets a man's criteria. My wife is quite pretty and wears essentially NO makeup, and has a degree in physics. That kind of smart doesn't scare me- it is really attractive. I don't like it when people (male or female) try to appear stupid for points.

I tried to explain that if a woman walked into a room dressed as a circus clown, many men would turn to look. That doesn't mean that all men secretly desire circus clowns.

An appreciation of beauty doesn't mean that we want a woman who is so obsessed with her beauty that it detracts from her personality. Agreed!

Men know that someone with all that makeup is also potentially, insecure about their looks. They can't leave the house until perfection is achieved. They probably don't like camping. They may not want a romantic kiss because it will mess up their lipstick.

A woman with a ton of makeup comes with more baggage than someone who wears very little.

Men prefer someone they can love, not just someone they can stare at. Again, agreed!

Answers in red, above. Hopefully I didn't hose it up.
18-11-2016, 10:39 PM
First it's demographics, then it's a list, then it's an internment camp. I watch the news, I know how it goes... Hobo

Second, it is despairing how many fail to understand the concept of "completed." Laugh out load

Third, nunya. Angel

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
18-11-2016, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2016 11:07 PM by ghostexorcist.)
Sex: Male
Sexual orientation: Mainly heterosexual. I'm open to diddling a ladyboy, however. I guess that makes me bi-curious, but they are technically considered a third gender in Thailand.
Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian
Highest level of education completed: Bachelors. I plan to get at least a Master's and possibly even a PhD.
Political affiliation: Registered Democrat. I'm slightly left of center.
19-11-2016, 01:02 AM
Sex: M
Sexual orientation: straight
Race/Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Highest level of education completed: MS
Political affiliation: Democrat/Liberal

Sapere aude
19-11-2016, 05:56 PM
Sex: Continuous
Sexual orientation: North northwest except when the wind is southerly
Race/Ethnicity: Igneous
Highest level of education completed: 4 billion years of evolution
Political affiliation: Warlord

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 5 users Like Paleophyte's post
20-11-2016, 06:51 AM
Sex: That one with the penis

Sexual Orientation: The one where if you don't where a condom a mini human spawns

Race: The people with chocolate skin

Highest level of education completed: Highschool, but I am to poor to go back now otherwise I would

Political affiliation: Evil.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post