Derailment 30.43% 7 30.43%
Ridicule of serious discussion 21.74% 5 21.74%
Foul language 4.35% 1 4.35%
Total 23 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Forum dislikes!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2013, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2013 08:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Forum dislikes!
You didn't offer a "none of the above" but nothing really bothers me here so I just went with excessive verbiage option. When Dr.Mark/Fullerene/KC/Ego®/Ghost etc. get into lengthy biblical discussions I just bail 'cause I really ain't interested in reading through a lecture on biblical history. Don't mean dick to me. Just don't interest me. I'm my own personal Jesus, that ain't gonna change now at this AARP's member's advanced age. Don't get me wrong, I got no problem with it, I just ain't interested. I'm mainly here for entertaining banter and discourse which many times lead to some pretty profound unintended insights. ... If I can help some other poor fool with their issues along the way, well that's just gravy.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-02-2013, 08:20 PM
I checked Excessive wordage hoping that I even know what it means. Because you all make me feel stupid some times. I am like Seth. Just an average Joe. I like blunt and to the point. I'm also like Penn Jellett when he said he was too stupid to read Hitchens. I can listen to a speech or debate and I'm fine. Read what he put into print, heck, I'm totally lost. I'm not stupid, I love to learn. I'm a huge history buff but I'm bad at pulling names and dates off the top of my head. And to pick apart and debate the tiniest little details. It's just not my thing. Basically I'm just here to chill with like minded people and have a little bit of fun.

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like smidgen's post
06-02-2013, 08:28 PM
"I can listen to a speech or debate and I'm fine. Read what he put into print, heck, I'm totally lost."

A lot of people have trouble reading something as opposed to hearing it and it's certainly no indication of stupidity.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-02-2013, 08:32 PM
(06-02-2013 08:28 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  "I can listen to a speech or debate and I'm fine. Read what he put into print, heck, I'm totally lost."

A lot of people have trouble reading something as opposed to hearing it and it's certainly no indication of stupidity.
I even tried one of his audio books. That didn't work either. lol

I just get so lost in these treads and I have to clue what you all are talking about. I just can't follow it. So I just find another thread to read. One that's not so deep and technical.

06-02-2013, 08:47 PM
"I even tried one of his audio books. That didn't work either. lol"

Oh. Well in that case.... dumbass.

Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-02-2013, 08:53 PM
(06-02-2013 08:20 PM)smidgen Wrote:  Because you all make me feel stupid some times.

Realizing you are stupid while simultaneously realizing the fuckers you're arguing with are also equally stupid but don't realize it is an incredibly powerful position of advantage in the dohy┼Ź .

Sumo shit, sumo shit.

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-02-2013, 08:55 PM
(06-02-2013 08:47 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  "I even tried one of his audio books. That didn't work either. lol"

Oh. Well in that case.... dumbass.

Tongue
That's me. Big Grin But I try. Can't tell you how many times I've had to google a big word. And it's always, ohhhhhh that's what they are talking about. Why do they have to use such big words. Laughat Reading comprehension was never my strong suit. Tongue

06-02-2013, 08:56 PM
(06-02-2013 08:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-02-2013 08:20 PM)smidgen Wrote:  Because you all make me feel stupid some times.

Realizing you are stupid while simultaneously realizing the fuckers you're arguing with are also equally stupid but don't realize it is an incredibly powerful position of advantage in the dohy┼Ź .

Sumo shit, sumo shit.
Dude, you just flat out make me laugh. And I love to laugh. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes smidgen's post
06-02-2013, 09:15 PM
(06-02-2013 08:56 PM)smidgen Wrote:  
(06-02-2013 08:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Realizing you are stupid while simultaneously realizing the fuckers you're arguing with are also equally stupid but don't realize it is an incredibly powerful position of advantage in the dohy┼Ź .

Sumo shit, sumo shit.
Dude, you just flat out make me laugh. And I love to laugh. Big Grin
That's what I think I'm meant to do. Wink

06-02-2013, 09:18 PM
(06-02-2013 09:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-02-2013 08:56 PM)smidgen Wrote:  Dude, you just flat out make me laugh. And I love to laugh. Big Grin
That's what I think I'm meant to do. Wink
Me to.

[+] 1 user Likes smidgen's post