Total 23 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Forum dislikes!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2013, 02:23 PM
RE: Forum dislikes!
(08-02-2013 01:40 PM)KVron Wrote:  
(06-02-2013 09:25 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Still waiting for an administrative reply re Hobbitgirl's question,as to what all the stars under poster's names mean.
An atheist worried about the meaning of some stars under his nick... Consider
Not worried at all, and I am more agnostic than atheist.
Let me put things into context.
I had assumed Hobbitgirl was referring to the forum stars (no not K.C)
and was simply asking for a more relevant answer.
I don't really see why that should be bothersome. Rolleyes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2013, 02:29 PM
(08-02-2013 10:36 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-02-2013 10:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hughsie,
I just want to point out that with such a large group of posters here, everything isn't going to be all sweetness and light. That just isn't going to happen. When you have someone posting crap that is meant for the sole reason of riling people up, people are going to get riled up. When several people suspect this person has been banned before for similar behavior, people aren't going to like it.

If a person has been banned and is allowed to come back and do the same, there will be interaction when there should probably be action taken by those that can do something to keep the same hate and discontent from happening all over again to feed some assholes ego.

As for others, like Ego®, it seems that we are just supposed to say, "gee thanks for coming back to call us names and generally be a dick".

It just ain't gonna be happy around her all the time unless you figure out a way to get the right kind of chemicals to waft out of the screen and make everyone mellow.

I get the free speech thing but sometimes the abusive shit that's allowed to continue unabated is a bit much and it evokes a lot of emotional reaction.

Unless you want to change this to the "Shiny, Happy People Forum" shits gonna hit the fan when the shit-slingers are allowed to troll the place. People tend to get protective and territorial when attacked/challenged/insulted.

There are are 2 main reasons I like this forum (I mean apart from the fact the fact that I can cuss like a goddam motherfucking vulgar hairless talking drunk sailor monkey)

1) I enjoy talking to people who have questioned the metaphysics they've been fed and are instead formulating their own.
2) I enjoy dicking with dicks. Bring it bitch. ... Let's take to the dohy┼Ź.
Coarse language,may, just may, bring some philosopher types DTE and free Ohmy from their ivory towers.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
09-02-2013, 05:26 PM
(08-02-2013 02:29 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Coarse language,may, just may, bring some philosopher types DTE and free Ohmy from their ivory towers.

Couldn't give less of a shit, Woofmeister, they want to talk to me they motherfucking better be ready for goddam coarse language. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
10-02-2013, 04:05 AM
People starting new threads over the smallest, stupidest stuff, when in 99% of the cases what they insist on telling us would have fit perfectly in an already existing thread.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarder├▓."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post