Forum format changes after I log in

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2017, 11:02 AM
Forum format changes after I log in
Lately the format of the threads has been changing (for the worse) after I log in. This is a new development as before the forum format has always remained the same.
Is there a setting I need to reset or something? Attached are screen prints of before and after log in. The grey being the Normal format" and the blue the wtf format.
Thanks for your help.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

You have to be odd to be #1.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2017, 11:16 AM
RE: Forum format changes after I log in
It looks like the simplified version.

Try User CP (top left), Edit options (halfway down on left) and under "other options" in the bottom right, make sure "use Mobile version..." is unticked and board style is Use Default.

Hopefully this will help Smile

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
02-09-2017, 12:56 PM
Yeah one's the mobile version (I used to use that before joining the forum team).

You can change that in the user CP so it won't change between devices or if you accidentally enable it)

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-09-2017, 01:22 PM
Mine always looks like the first one. But then, I'm using a desktop computer. I just click on Google Chrome and onto the site as being one of the choices. I guess technically I'm just staying logged in since it's been quite a while since I've had to use a password. Gave myself a scare one time when the computer did an update and apparently logged me out. Had a devil of a time getting it to accept my password once I finally found it.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
02-09-2017, 06:06 PM
My mobile is always the first format. Only the desktop version is having the issue after I log in.
Thanks all for the suggestions. Next time I'm on my Mac I'll give them a try.

02-09-2017, 08:24 PM
Yep that mobile version uncheck nailed it.
Back to "normal".
Thanks ya'll.

03-09-2017, 06:12 PM
Does that randomly to me about one in five times I get on, always on my phone cus our computer's charger took a shit and we don't use it that much anyway. I usually have an open browser page to tap on here.

The full browser option always pops up with it so I just hit that and I'm good.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco