Forum layout

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2012, 11:20 AM
Forum layout
Instead of the current way it's set up, I think this way would be better.
[Image: sugg.png]

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2012, 11:26 AM
RE: Forum layout
(18-08-2012 11:20 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Instead of the current way it's set up, I think this way would be better.

Oooo... noooo! In that screenshot, your actual comment takes up hardly any room and your avatar (and info) take up shitloads. That would involve a lot more scrolling than it presently does.

My mouse-wheel says "no". No
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Red Celt's post
18-08-2012, 11:33 AM
(18-08-2012 11:26 AM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(18-08-2012 11:20 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Instead of the current way it's set up, I think this way would be better.

Oooo... noooo! In that screenshot, your actual comment takes up hardly any room and your avatar (and info) take up shitloads. That would involve a lot more scrolling than it presently does.

Aw :c

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
18-08-2012, 11:38 AM
I'm with RC. Way too much wasted space in that set up.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
18-08-2012, 11:43 AM
(18-08-2012 11:26 AM)Red Celt Wrote:  

Way to crush her spirit, RC.

Oh...I get it...Red Tornado...Red Celt...you guys are like arch-enemies. Very cool!

Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
18-08-2012, 12:55 PM
It's not bad - kind of cool, really. But my WIFI is spotty and it already takes a while to load pics and whatnot. For me, less is more.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
18-08-2012, 02:34 PM

Yeah, let's dick with the old fuckers here by presenting an entirely different look-and-feel and laugh as they try to keep up. Thanks, Red. ... Now I see where the Tornado part comes from. Dodgy

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-08-2012, 02:56 AM
(18-08-2012 02:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Yeah, let's dick with the old fuckers here by presenting an entirely different look-and-feel and laugh as they try to keep up. Thanks, Red. ... Now I see where the Tornado part comes from. Dodgy

Damn skippy! Wink

[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
22-08-2012, 03:19 AM
them ol' folks wont see that hit 'em... then again neither would I..

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
22-08-2012, 06:31 AM
I'm 18 and I wouldn't like a layout change. Blarg!

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post