Forum name change necessary?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2012, 01:16 PM
Forum name change necessary?
Mother of sweet masturbation!

So I'm ranting but I think the subject of this rant might just deserve its own thread so stuff it!

I'm beginning to see the need for a forum name change.
I was thinking something along the lines of "Egor Obsessed"
Certainy fits with the amount of Egor centric talk these days. Not only are there many threads about him, many like this one aren't even started by him. There are whole threads that start about somethin else and become about him.

Stop talking about how he's a bully.

Stop talking about him altogether or my head will explode. I've literally typed his name so often my autocorrect doesn't bother trying to hange Egor into anything else anymore.

He likes the attention. It's painfully obvious.
He will like this thread too! My god!

Can't we all just talk about how crazy KC is again? I miss those days.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like lucradis's post
22-02-2012, 01:20 PM
RE: Forum name change necessary?
(22-02-2012 01:16 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Can't we all just talk about how crazy KC is again? I miss those days.

It would help if KC was around *being* crazy so we could point and laugh Sad ... I'm fuck tired of the Egor stroking too.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
22-02-2012, 01:38 PM
I gave up talking to him after his last response to about his religion.

I know I'm just as guilty as anyone else, but we should just stop responding to him... like any troll... he will get bored and leave.

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
22-02-2012, 01:47 PM
Well, I don't like when anyone comes into a thread and derails the topic because they have an agenda or think it's all about them.
Especially since we know; it's all about me. Angel

Maybe when that happens, that person needs to be instantly not responded to... no matter how much they need to be strangled. Then a new thread could instantly be made to fight it out, so the original thread can continue in peace.

Also, I can't tell you how fantastic it was reading threads once I put AbdelZ on my block list... even when people were responding to him, it was just so amazingly less stressful and a complete relief. Even when I peeked at his postings, it just removed that feeling of dread to an inert place.

I actually don't mind talking with fukwits ... and I don't mind watching the piranhas go at it, either. If it gets to be too much for me, I just ignore it and find something else to talk about or find another less noxious thread.
I can only control my self... and no one else.
When you deal with enough fukwits, you realize they don't know how to control themselves, so their only recourse is to try to control everything around them. They have a driving need to control the country, the universe, the conversation, and you. They think by doing so, they will be able to make sense of or provide order to the chaos in their mind.

It's all about control, baby! Wink

It is still all about me... you know that, right?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
22-02-2012, 01:48 PM

I am to blame more than anyone. I am just to the pont now where we simply need to ONLY reply to him with the questions he does not answer. Just keep repeating them over and over.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
22-02-2012, 01:57 PM
I know I've been guilty, and I apologize to anyone I've annoyed by my contributions.

I think it was pretty much dead until the Veridicanism shit... I mean, the guy's "founded" a brand new religion, has a book on the way, new websites dedicated to selling his crap.... It's no wonder that we've been talking about it, it's hilarious and intriguing (why would he do this?!) at the same time. There's been so much to mock and so much to debate and plenty of questions to ask! Plus, I wanted to make sure he had plenty of exposure to my "prissy" writing that he hates so much.

But, I think I've got it out of my system at this point and the debates have pretty much run their course. It's been amusing, irritating, interesting, dull, etc... all a the same time.

As far as I'm concerned, he can do whatever he does (stay, go, whatever), but he shouldn't expect any level of respect for his religion that he's not going to get here.
22-02-2012, 01:59 PM
I can't recall ever reading, or even noticing one of his posts.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
22-02-2012, 02:00 PM
(22-02-2012 01:59 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I can't recall ever reading, or even noticing one of his posts.

That's because the Ron Paul posters and signs you have in your yard are blocking your view. Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like kineo's post
22-02-2012, 02:03 PM
(22-02-2012 02:00 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 01:59 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I can't recall ever reading, or even noticing one of his posts.

That's because the Ron Paul posters and signs you have in your yard are blocking your view. Big Grin

They are just there to block the Santorum, Romney, Gingrich, and Obama signs from my view.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
22-02-2012, 02:09 PM
I rarely replied to things he wrote from the beginning but I completely stopped since he managed to get to a level of insulting me on a personal level and being very offensive instead of giving a real statement that proves a point (even in his weird brain).
Since I completely ignore every thread where I see him post, I am more relaxed! Though I am not really looking at the theist atheist part lately because that guy is there, which limits me lots but maybe at some point he is gone and I am still here... hopefully...

and lucradis I so understand your rant and feel the same way

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user