Forum name change necessary?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2012, 02:09 PM

RE: Forum name change necessary?
(22-02-2012 02:03 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 02:00 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 01:59 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I can't recall ever reading, or even noticing one of his posts.

That's because the Ron Paul posters and signs you have in your yard are blocking your view. Big Grin

They are just there to block the Santorum, Romney, Gingrich, and Obama signs from my view.

This reply reads better with a period after the m in Santorum.

"They are just there to block the Santorum".

Truly disgusting (as long as you know the sexual definition of what Santorum is)
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
22-02-2012, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2012 02:47 PM by germanyt.)
(22-02-2012 02:09 PM)Denicio Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 01:59 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I can't recall ever reading, or even noticing one of his posts.

That's because the Ron Paul posters and signs you have in your yard are blocking your view. Big Grin

They are just there to block the Santorum, Romney, Gingrich, and Obama signs from my view.

Truly disgusting (as long as you know the sexual definition of what Santorum is)

You mean 'Frothy'? The foamy shit that comes out when having buttsecks.

[Image: frothy-rick-santorum.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
22-02-2012, 02:46 PM

(22-02-2012 02:43 PM)germanyt Wrote:  

Yeah! Thats the stuff.

And also our next POTUS, i fear.
I think mitt is about to get served and Sanfrothem is someone the religious kooks can get behind...cuz he's got the same imaginary pal. Mitt's got aliens!
22-02-2012, 02:48 PM
(22-02-2012 02:46 PM)Denicio Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 02:43 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 02:00 PM)kineo Wrote:  That's because the Ron Paul posters and signs you have in your yard are blocking your view. Big Grin

Yeah! Thats the stuff.

And also our next POTUS, i fear.
I think mitt is about to get served and Sanfrothem is someone the religious kooks can get behind...cuz he's got the same imaginary pal. Mitt's got aliens!

I wouldn't worry about ole Frothy. Obama will kill him in the general.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
22-02-2012, 03:02 PM
(22-02-2012 02:46 PM)Denicio Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 02:43 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Truly disgusting (as long as you know the sexual definition of what Santorum is)

Yeah! Thats the stuff. [/quote]

OH! I had no idea. Confused I had to look it up...
Sort of sad that he gets second billing, huh? No wonder he's against it. Shy

Santorum
1. The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex. 2. Senator Rick Santorum.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
22-02-2012, 03:35 PM

(22-02-2012 01:16 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Mother of sweet masturbation!

So I'm ranting but I think the subject of this rant might just deserve its own thread so stuff it!

I'm beginning to see the need for a forum name change.
I was thinking something along the lines of "Egor Obsessed"
Certainly fits with the amount of Egor centric talk these days. Not only are there many threads about him, many like this one aren't even started by him. There are whole threads that start about something else and become about him.

Stop talking about how he's a bully.

Stop talking about him altogether or my head will explode. I've literally typed his name so often my autocorrect doesn't bother trying to hange Egor into anything else anymore.

He likes the attention. It's painfully obvious.
He will like this thread too! My god!

Can't we all just talk about how crazy KC is again? I miss those days.

I do, however, think that the BIG blowback against Ego is due to the fact that many of us have been bullied by religion in our past. I'll go so far to say i was brainwashed cult style by the Southern Baptist machine. So when he comes in here with his Fighter blathering its natural for some to fight back. Especially when he chime in on particularly sensitive and tragic events. He FEELS the need to pull his dick out at a funeral, for some reason.

The need to make fun of him....well, simply put its just the irony of him being an author but cant spell to save his life....its just too god damn funny.
Oh, and the Kryptonite of lowercasing his imaginary pals is pretty funny too! Typical Christian freaked out about numbers and letter case. Superstition at its finest!

He came into the forums kicking doors down...so what did he actually expect?

Oh well, i am pretty much done with him. He wont answer questions about his specific accusations, so he's nothing more than 'white noise'. He's got the mindset of sarah palin but does not have her good looks or big tits.
[+] 2 users Like Denicio's post
22-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Wow! I missed almost all of this, but can we please call the new forum name "SCOFFING BOURGEOIS ATHEIST PIGLETS"?
[+] 7 users Like LadyJane's post
22-02-2012, 08:35 PM
(22-02-2012 08:26 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Wow! I missed almost all of this, but can we please call the new forum name "SCOFFING BOURGEOIS ATHEIST PIGLETS"?

Well the 'comedy post of the day' competition is effectively over Big Grin!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
22-02-2012, 08:46 PM
SBAP for short.

Sorry for my rant folks. I can tell it's been like this horrible elephant in the room, only difference is instead of it being the thing we're all aware of and don't talk about, we all talk about it, and like nothing else. Even me, who was trying to stay out of all conversations relating to the E.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-02-2012, 09:02 PM
(22-02-2012 08:46 PM)lucradis Wrote:  SBAP for short.

I'm thinkin' a theme song set to Hanson's MMMBop.

(22-02-2012 08:46 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Sorry for my rant folks. I can tell it's been like this horrible elephant in the room, only difference is instead of it being the thing we're all aware of and don't talk about, we all talk about it, and like nothing else. Even me, who was trying to stay out of all conversations relating to the E.

Can we start calling him He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named or You-Know-Who? I'm reading the Harry Potter series for the first time, and this would tickle me.
[+] 4 users Like rook2004's post