Forum name change necessary?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2012, 10:54 PM
RE: Forum name change necessary?
Hey, Egor!
What do you think about this thread, brother? I'm dying to know your thoughts and all of your uncensored opinions. Let it all hang out, broski!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2012, 02:53 PM
You-Know-Who hasn't responded yet. I'm scared... Sad

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
26-02-2012, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2012 03:08 PM by Lilith Pride.)
What a long post about someone to not talk about >.>

I only mention something within his view when I feel his statement must be defended against. Otherwise I talk it over with the other cats and none of you hear my evil ramblings. (well sometimes it gets too far and the other cats just can't handle it so I come bug the forum team =p)

If I were moderator I would've looked up his IP found his address and went there to beat the shit out of him already, but then we all know I'm not in the best mental stability right now =p Good thing we found someone sane to do the job ~_^
Quick reminder to anyone reading lilith's last post. No one remind her that she's a mod we wouldn't want her doing anything wrong =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
27-02-2012, 11:55 AM
(26-02-2012 03:04 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Quick reminder to anyone reading lilith's last post. No one remind her that she's a mod we wouldn't want her doing anything wrong =p

lol, immediately what I thought of...

[Image: d760708622fd5e2aaa21da230c4c17bc.jpg]

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like kineo's post