Forum news. *hums dramatic news music*

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2012, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2012 08:44 PM by FSM_scot.)
This is just an update on the inner working of the forum.

We have had a batch of promotions Within the last week or so. We now have New veteran members and a new moderator.

Our newest moderator is Kingschosen. This guy has contributed lots to the forum since joining last year and we felt he would be right for a moderator job.

To get the job he kidnapped stark's daughter leading to a conversation along the lines of "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills".....You know what?. It was basically the plot from taken. With Stark as Liam Neeson. And you don't fuck with Liam neesons family. He's a jedi that trained Batman....

Anyway we brought KC back from the dead and made him a Moderator.

We wanted to keep the forum team small and the same size. but still wanted to have more veteran members to give opinions and suggestions into the running of the forum. So after consulting the entrails of some animal we killed (it was an animal wasn't it guys?) as well as a bit of voodoo followed by excessive alcohol consumption we decided to make Bemore, Filox, Chas, houseofcantor, Kim and morondog Veteran members.

Congrats guys.
[Image: lmOud.jpg]

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
17-08-2012, 07:41 PM
RE: Forum news. *hums dramatic news music*
And people used to think I was KC's forum boyfriend. Now everyone can know the truth. It's Stark. Hell I never even gave the guy max reps.

Still it's deserved, no matter what the hardcore anti theists of the site think. I'm anti theism, but not anti theist. Took me a while to figure that out.

Though KC is still borderline dis-functionally insane. He walks that line. Dangerously close... Keep an eye on him guys, unlike Johnny who has already embraced his inner psycho, KC is still working under the assumption that he isn't as crazy as he is.

Should make a good mod though.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like lucradis's post
17-08-2012, 07:54 PM
He is still listed with you in the Pink fluffy handcuffs user group. Him and stark did spend alot of time in the forced breeding room. I guess putting you two in the same user group was just a distraction so people didn't notice all the man love between them Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
17-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Damn.. I knew I should have randomly posted a bunch of crap that sounded like something intelligible. Oh, and congratulations to all those who did. Smile

Thank Sly that I was not around when you sacrificed that animal.

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
17-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Do these promotions come with a corner office with windows and a nice view?

Congrats to all who have been recognized.

Don't let the new power go to your heads.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
17-08-2012, 08:52 PM
(17-08-2012 06:54 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  This is just an update on the inner working of the forum.

We have had a batch of promotions Within the last week or so. We now have New veteran members and a new moderator.

Our newest moderator is Kingschosen. This guy has contributed lots to the forum since joining last year and we felt he would be right for a moderator job.

To get the job he kidnapped stark's daughter leading to a conversation along the lines of "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills".....You know what?. It was basically the plot from taken. With Stark as Liam Neeson. And you don't fuck with Liam neesons family. He's a jedi that trained Batman....

Anyway we brought KC back from the dead and made him a Moderator.

We wanted to keep the forum team small and the same size. but still wanted to have more veteran members to give opinions and suggestions into the running of the forum. So after consulting the entrails of some animal we killed (it was an animal wasn't it guys?) as well as a bit of voodoo followed by excessive alcohol consumption we decided to make Bemore, Filox, Chas, houseofcantor, Kim and morondog Veteran members.

Congrats guys.
[Image: lmOud.jpg]

Congrats all!

Hey..KC can now ban us all and be the only mod standing....it'll then be the Thinking Theist website...nice job guysWeeping

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 3 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
17-08-2012, 08:54 PM
KC shall remain in Pink Fluffy Handcuffs. That crazy theist can moderate with em on!

Really though, my thanks goes to KC and our new veterans. You guys are the ones that keep my head screwed on straight.

......and you think this is news? Just wait. Muwahahahahahahahaha!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
17-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Who is this KC fella? Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
17-08-2012, 08:55 PM
haha. One of the reasons I love this site, even though I don't post a ton - people are even keel enough to have a Christian as a mod on an atheist site Consider Tongue (even though KC is far from the typical Christian...) lol

Better without God, and happier too.
[+] 3 users Like Azaraith's post
17-08-2012, 09:00 PM
So, with this and $1.75, I can get a Tall Coffee at Starbucks?Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post