Forum news. *hums dramatic news music*

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: Forum news. *hums dramatic news music*
I wish everybody luck in their promotion based adventures and flaunting and taunting... With the exception of KC. He can can give himself all the blind, pointless, wishes on his own I should think... I doubt he'd need any wishes of luck from me anyway, so instead I just offer my congratulations.

(Nah, seriously, congratulation to all!) Big Grin

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2012, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2012 03:09 AM by bemore.)
In 2012, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a religious court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security church and went deep underground. Today, still wanted by religious institutions the world over, they survive as Atheists of fortune.
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.............. Cool

Heres KC in action......

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like bemore's post
18-08-2012, 03:19 AM
Forum news. *hums dramatic news music*
(18-08-2012 03:06 AM)bemore Wrote:  In 2012, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a religious court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security church and went deep underground. Today, still wanted by religious institutions the world over, they survive as Atheists of fortune.
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.............. Cool

Heres KC in action......

Brilliant! Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-08-2012, 06:06 AM
(17-08-2012 11:02 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Weeping the fuck wasn't I considered? Angel

Good job KC, though now we can't make memes out of you!

I fear your allmighty power!Laughat

While I am NOT surprised, I am still happy for youBowing

You are not going to make me worship YHWH or do I get the banhammer?

OK, so are you going to add a symbol or color along with the stars to show who's elect and who ain't?Sadcryface

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-08-2012, 11:21 AM
yeah good idea Chas... make it a police badge right next to the stars! one of those wild west metal stars they used to wear on the chest (at least in the movies).

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
18-08-2012, 11:24 AM
Congratulations KC!

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
18-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Thanks again, everyone.

I would like to congratulate our new vets as well. This forum wouldn't be what it is today without their contributions.

Yes, even you Chas, ole buddy ole pal.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post