Forum news. *hums dramatic news music*

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: Forum news. *hums dramatic news music*
I wish everybody luck in their promotion based adventures and flaunting and taunting... With the exception of KC. He can can give himself all the blind, pointless, wishes on his own I should think... I doubt he'd need any wishes of luck from me anyway, so instead I just offer my congratulations.

(Nah, seriously, congratulation to all!) Big Grin

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2012, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2012 03:09 AM by bemore.)
In 2012, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a religious court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security church and went deep underground. Today, still wanted by religious institutions the world over, they survive as Atheists of fortune.
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.............. Cool

Heres KC in action......

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 5 users Like bemore's post
18-08-2012, 03:19 AM
Forum news. *hums dramatic news music*
(18-08-2012 03:06 AM)bemore Wrote:  In 2012, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a religious court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security church and went deep underground. Today, still wanted by religious institutions the world over, they survive as Atheists of fortune.
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.............. Cool

Heres KC in action......

Brilliant! Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
18-08-2012, 06:06 AM
(17-08-2012 11:02 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Weeping the fuck wasn't I considered? Angel

Good job KC, though now we can't make memes out of you!

I fear your allmighty power!Laughat

While I am NOT surprised, I am still happy for youBowing

You are not going to make me worship YHWH or do I get the banhammer?

OK, so are you going to add a symbol or color along with the stars to show who's elect and who ain't?Sadcryface

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-08-2012, 11:21 AM
yeah good idea Chas... make it a police badge right next to the stars! one of those wild west metal stars they used to wear on the chest (at least in the movies).

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-08-2012, 11:24 AM
Congratulations KC!

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
18-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Thanks again, everyone.

I would like to congratulate our new vets as well. This forum wouldn't be what it is today without their contributions.

Yes, even you Chas, ole buddy ole pal.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post