Poll: Community or Forum?
Community
Forum
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Forum or Community

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: Forum or Community
(26-10-2012 09:53 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I just watched the Creation Museum video... Seth says he hosts the online community the thinking atheist..... I guess I lost, or it's both.. either way I lost... Weeping

God himself has confirmed it.

I believe this is the part where I am humble in my victory.

TAKE THAT BITCHES!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2012, 10:39 PM
Fuckin' Earmuffs.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
26-10-2012, 10:44 PM
So there we have it.

And while Muffsy waves to the crowd doing his triumphal victory lap (well done in the exam btw) we now have to accept that we are a Community with a Forum within it and not a Forum that has built up a Community.

Therefore, anyone who wants to enter the community must now pass a rigorous initiation ceremony, show their credentials and swear allegiance to the almighty... eh... something.

I think we need a flag!

Consider

Of course thriving communities require a good balance of liberal and conservatives and need good governance (fairness, accountability, transparency) and strictly adhered to policies and procedures which themselves evolve over time through a parliament or forum.

Oh, the irony!

27-10-2012, 06:30 AM
(26-10-2012 10:44 PM)DLJ Wrote:  So there we have it.

And while Muffsy waves to the crowd doing his triumphal victory lap (well done in the exam btw) we now have to accept that we are a Community with a Forum within it and not a Forum that has built up a Community.

Therefore, anyone who wants to enter the community must now pass a rigorous initiation ceremony, show their credentials and swear allegiance to the almighty... eh... something.

I think we need a flag!

Consider

Of course thriving communities require a good balance of liberal and conservatives and need good governance (fairness, accountability, transparency) and strictly adhered to policies and procedures which themselves evolve over time through a parliament or forum.

Oh, the irony!

Naw, this community is pure anarchy. Oh no, Stark once said it was'nt, he is the one and only ruler. So, this community may or may not have any of the above, depending on what Stark decides.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-10-2012, 04:08 PM
(26-10-2012 10:44 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I think we need a flag!

Black field, baby roasting over a fire. Someone with artistic skill should get right on it. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
27-10-2012, 04:20 PM
(27-10-2012 06:30 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 10:44 PM)DLJ Wrote:  So there we have it.

I think we need a flag!

Consider

Oh, the irony!

Naw, this community is pure anarchy. Oh no, Stark once said it was'nt, he is the one and only ruler. So, this community may or may not have any of the above, depending on what Stark decides.

Which is precisely why Erxomai is now my co-administrator. We are equals as far as decision making goes, which effectively prevents me from dictating.

Read - I gots my ass covered!

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
27-10-2012, 04:58 PM
(27-10-2012 04:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 10:44 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I think we need a flag!

Black field, baby roasting over a fire. Someone with artistic skill should get right on it. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
27-10-2012, 05:15 PM
(27-10-2012 04:20 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Read - I gots my ass covered!

Darnit!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Quote:Read - I gots my ass covered!

[Image: 29124997.jpg]

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
27-10-2012, 10:29 PM
(27-10-2012 09:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Read - I gots my ass covered!

[Image: 29124997.jpg]

I'll give you a hint......I could give you a blowjob that would make you believe in god.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  RFC: Forum Dating DLJ 21 313 13-07-2014 09:44 AM
Last Post: Mathilda
  Forum statistics Lightvader 13 206 08-07-2014 12:18 AM
Last Post: Lightvader
  CloudFlare & Forum Stability DeepThought 30 289 04-07-2014 12:20 PM
Last Post: pablo628
  Forum terminology questions beeglez 12 243 01-05-2014 05:52 AM
Last Post: War Horse
  What do we now have on the forum? Hughsie 3 107 30-04-2014 07:06 PM
Last Post: An_Theist
  Trolls and Forum Quality Dark Phoenix 282 3,560 15-03-2014 08:36 PM
Last Post: Anjele
  But there ain't no math forum. :P cheapthrillseaker 27 607 17-01-2014 10:28 PM
Last Post: Dark Light