Forum voices.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Forum voices.
(06-06-2014 03:23 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 01:21 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I know a vocal coach and she said it's very bad for the vocal folds. It can cause permanent damage.

I'm intrigued by this. I wonder how it could be bad for the vocal folds if it's something that you can naturally do.

The person I talked to was a voice coach for opera singers that I happened to talk to at a theatre gathering. Of course, opera singers and those in the field are highly aware of anything that can damage the vocal folds. It's their lively hood so they take great care of their pipes. This coach is kind of interesting. She also teaches rock singers the technique to sing/scream so they don't get horse or hurt their voices.

One thing I've always noticed about opera singers is that they have lovely speaking voices and their laughter is lyrical and bell-like. It's wonderful.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 06:34 PM
(05-06-2014 04:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Revenant sounds like a generic American...

If "generic American" means sexy as fuck, then I agree. Drooling

I will say that Vosur's voice surprised me as well. Yes

And Tarty, your voice is nice! It just... often goes through a range of octaves if you see a cat during the course of a call. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
06-06-2014, 06:43 PM
(06-06-2014 06:34 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 04:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Revenant sounds like a generic American...

If "generic American" means sexy as fuck, then I agree. Drooling

I will say that Vosur's voice surprised me as well. Yes

And Tarty, your voice is nice! It just... often goes through a range of octaves if you see a cat during the course of a call. Tongue

Regular american eh?Consider

So rev sounds like this

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-06-2014, 07:52 PM
Anyone on skype right now?

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
06-06-2014, 08:05 PM
(06-06-2014 07:52 PM)Charis Wrote:  Anyone on skype right now?

No my kindle is dead.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-06-2014, 09:16 PM
(05-06-2014 07:27 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  The only one here who has heard me is Cantor. I really need to join a skype thingy. But I warn you, I am slightly more crazy than you think I am.

I've heard your voice. You've been in an Xbox party with Ato and I in the past.
06-06-2014, 09:19 PM
Me and Guley are on, and Losty will be in the convo in a min too. You should cum in!

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
06-06-2014, 09:29 PM
(06-06-2014 09:19 PM)Charis Wrote:  Me and Guley are on, and Losty will be in the convo in a min too. You should cum in!

Add me! I'll get on skype in a sec. If I'm not online, sending me a notification will pop up on my phone like a text message.

Anyways, some people from the forum have voices that are very matching or predictable. Some on the other hand have caught me off guard. Chas's voice matches him perfectly. Girly sounds scary as fuck. Rev's voice fits him, he chuckles a lot and does this "mhmm" thing like a typical black woman. Tartarus has a very comedic sounding voice- like something off of a cartoon. Ato is monotone. Earmuffs sounds like an old man with a cold but probably has the greatest laugh in the world. Evo has a masculine, alluring "radio" voice. Sometimes I don't know what the fuck Vosur is saying and I feel really bad. Elk and Free Thought sound really intelligent, I guess you could say. Crulax sounds normal and fitting, like Rev, except a bit higher pitched. I don't think I've ever heard Escape Artist even talk, just occasionally giggle. Dark Light is... well.. an esteem booster.

I've heard several others talk, but those that I didn't mention have fitting voices.
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
06-06-2014, 09:31 PM
(06-06-2014 09:19 PM)Charis Wrote:  Me and Guley are on, and Losty will be in the convo in a min too. You should cum in!

I see your pun. I am not amused Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
06-06-2014, 09:35 PM
(06-06-2014 09:16 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 07:27 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  The only one here who has heard me is Cantor. I really need to join a skype thingy. But I warn you, I am slightly more crazy than you think I am.

I've heard your voice. You've been in an Xbox party with Ato and I in the past.

Speaking of xbox, when we going to fucking play bro? And does ATO have gears 3?