Forum voices.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Forum voices.
You guys should all get in the Skype group!

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2014, 12:41 PM
(07-06-2014 12:38 PM)Charis Wrote:  You guys should all get in the Skype group!

Like right now

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-06-2014, 01:59 PM
I would really love to join in but I have to admit to being rather shy speaking to strangers over the phone or Skype if they haven't met me in person first.

I'm not shy speaking to a single person and I now feel quite confident presenting to an entire audience. I have that one figured out. But when there's a whole group conversation going I generally sit back and stay quiet. Especially in an area I am unsure about such as sexy banter.
07-06-2014, 02:57 PM
Protip: I am "rodgercj" on Skype should anyone not know that.

... this is my signature!
07-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Mathilda, Rev was mostly just listening. It's ok to just sit back, listen and type. <3

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
07-06-2014, 06:12 PM
Later I have to skype all you sexy fucks.Heart

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-06-2014, 06:19 PM
(07-06-2014 01:59 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I would really love to join in but I have to admit to being rather shy speaking to strangers over the phone or Skype if they haven't met me in person first.

I'm not shy speaking to a single person and I now feel quite confident presenting to an entire audience. I have that one figured out. But when there's a whole group conversation going I generally sit back and stay quiet. Especially in an area I am unsure about such as sexy banter.

No problem with that.

We all do it.

(I meant "sit back and stay quiet"... and "sexy banter").

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
07-06-2014, 06:53 PM
(07-06-2014 01:59 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I would really love to join in but I have to admit to being rather shy speaking to strangers over the phone or Skype if they haven't met me in person first.

Well, I'd still like to meet you, even if it's only once Shy
And no "funny stuff", either Tongue Just a "Hey =) How's it going?" Hug

07-06-2014, 07:20 PM
I tried skyping a time or two. I'm usually too drunk when I'm here to keep up with a realtime conversation. I find myself closing one of my eyes like back in the day when I needed to see just one centerline in order to get home and explaining to Ferdinand The Bull the most efficient way to apply testosterone gel and shit.

That said, I could so Skype with WarHorse. Fucker's at least as drunk as me. Big Grin

"'Sup?"
"Drinking. You?"
"Drinking."
"Time for another?"
"Yep, grab me 2."
"What's the weather in Florida? High 70's with a nice breeze here in DC."
"Hot and muggy."
"Yeah, that was a bit rhetorical wasn't it?"
"Time for another?"
"Yep, grab me 2."

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-06-2014, 07:33 PM
(07-06-2014 07:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I tried skyping a time or two. I'm usually too drunk when I'm here to keep up with a realtime conversation. I find myself closing one of my eyes like back in the day when I needed to see just one centerline in order to get home and explaining to Ferdinand The Bull the most efficient way to apply testosterone gel and shit.

That said, I could so Skype with WarHorse. Fucker's at least as drunk as me. Big Grin

"'Sup?"
"Drinking. You?"
"Drinking."
"Time for another?"
"Yep, grab me 2."
"What's the weather in Florida? High 70's with a nice breeze here in DC."
"Hot and muggy."
"Yeah, that was a bit rhetorical wasn't it?"
"Time for another?"
"Yep, grab me 2."

GM is rather Epic on skype.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense