Forum voices.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2014, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2014 07:28 PM by ghostexorcist.)
RE: Forum voices.
(05-06-2014 06:12 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 06:06 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  You can here my voice in a video I posted here:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ng-history

I highly suggest you have an extra pair of underwear handy because I guarantee you will get moist.

You sound like you would be the guy giving the commands in cod, or the military for that matter.

I was in the military. I'm a nice guy, but I was known for my "Demon Voice" when people royally screwed up. They could hear me screaming several companies over.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
05-06-2014, 06:19 PM
(05-06-2014 06:18 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 06:12 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  You sound like you would be the guy giving the commands in cod, or the military for that matter.

I was in the military. I'm a nice guy, but I was known for my "Demon Voice" when people royally screwed up. They could here me screaming several companies over.

That explains it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
05-06-2014, 06:22 PM
On Skype... no one is on.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
05-06-2014, 06:23 PM
(05-06-2014 06:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  GM and DLJ have voices that are perfect for their personae.

WooHoo! Goddam hariless motherfucking cussing pirate monkey's got a characteristic waveform! WooHoo!. .... wait .... Consider ... wut? ... Huh

We should start a "Do you have the gonads to post your voice?" thread. And we should all record "Go the Fuck to Sleep." Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
05-06-2014, 06:27 PM
(05-06-2014 06:22 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  On Skype... no one is on.

I have a skype. It is the dementedleopardseal.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
05-06-2014, 06:29 PM
(05-06-2014 06:06 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  You can here my voice in a video I posted here:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ng-history

I highly suggest you have an extra pair of underwear handy because I guarantee you will get moist.

With just a little formal training and polish you could make big bucks narrating documentaries. Thumbsup

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
05-06-2014, 06:31 PM
kingschosen1

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
05-06-2014, 06:45 PM
(05-06-2014 06:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 04:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You sound like a stereotype, I (apparently) sound like an Australian, Muffs sounds like he has a cold, Ato sounds monotone, DLJ sounds impeccably cultured while Hughsie and Bemore sound like they came from the less refined sectors of Britain, Mark Fulton sounds like a Victorian, Chas sounds old and yet young at the same time, CJLR sounds Canadian, Phaedrus sounds like he belongs in Virginia, Revenant sounds like a generic American...

That's because I'm timeless. Drinking Beverage

I exist outside of space and time which disturbs people. That's why no one talks to me any more - fear me not, my minions.No

No one's voice really surprised me; Rev was more generic Mid-Atlantic and Hughsie less Brit than I would have guessed.
GM and DLJ have voices that are perfect for their personae.
Deep is more laconic than I expected, but it suits him.
kc's voice is a little higher-pitched and less 'bayou' than I expected.
And cjlr sounds like half the people I know. [Image: icon_maple_leaf.jpg]

The teens mostly sound teenish - maybe not their true voices, yet. Consider

Except maybe Ato - more intense. Yeah, intense. I've heard some others only once, so not many memories, although I think Ferdi's voice is musical.

And I like Anj's voice.

Thank you... Blush

I have hoped that my time in the south helped get rid of some of the nasal sound that my siblings and other Iowa/Minnesota relatives and friends have. All my moving around has given me a sort of non-accent that is made of up the sounds and phrases of many American regions.

Ferdi's voice didn't surprise me at all...after all my kids' friends coming through the house when we were in SC, I was quite used to that accent and sound.

Chas sounded on the phone exactly as I would have expected. The voice and the face and the personality match perfectly.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
05-06-2014, 07:15 PM
(05-06-2014 06:31 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  kingschosen1

I think I got you

05-06-2014, 07:27 PM
The only one here who has heard me is Cantor. I really need to join a skype thingy. But I warn you, I am slightly more crazy than you think I am.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post