Forum voices.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2014, 02:55 AM
RE: Forum voices.
(05-06-2014 10:57 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  People from the forum who have heard me keep telling me I have a sexy radio voice, so I'll defer to their judgement (I'm looking at you Moms).

You misheard.

What was actually said was... "you have a great face for radio"

Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
06-06-2014, 03:28 AM
(06-06-2014 02:55 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 10:57 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  People from the forum who have heard me keep telling me I have a sexy radio voice, so I'll defer to their judgement (I'm looking at you Moms).

You misheard.

What was actually said was... "you have a great face for radio"

Drinking Beverage

Dodgy

Don't get jealous now DLJ.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
06-06-2014, 03:31 AM
(05-06-2014 04:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 03:53 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I wonder what you guys think we all sound like when we speak?

You sound like a stereotype, I (apparently) sound like an Australian, Muffs sounds like he has a cold, Ato sounds monotone, DLJ sounds impeccably cultured while Hughsie and Bemore sound like they came from the less refined sectors of Britain, Mark Fulton sounds like a Victorian, Chas sounds old and yet young at the same time, CJLR sounds Canadian, Phaedrus sounds like he belongs in Virginia, Revenant sounds like a generic American...

That's what all the people I could name off the top of my head sounded like.

And together, we all sounds like a mass of incoherent sound.

Ha, I think we all sound like a symphony . . .

warming up Laugh out load

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 1 user Likes Dee's post
06-06-2014, 06:54 AM
so yeah...

I signed on last night and talked to Rev a little bit and accepted Angie's friend request.

I put the kids to bed... and then fell asleep.

My bad, guys.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
06-06-2014, 07:13 AM
Well, all I can add is a video from about a year ago that I made for the RC forum I was on, I'm babbling pretty good in this one. I did try to make my voice sound a bit more cheerful in this, usually I dont sound this happy. Blush

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
06-06-2014, 07:16 AM
(06-06-2014 06:54 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  so yeah...

I signed on last night and talked to Rev a little bit and accepted Angie's friend request.

My bad, guys.

Heh I was wondering what happened. Figured QC tackled ya and made you earn your keep. Tongue

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
06-06-2014, 07:22 AM
(06-06-2014 07:16 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 06:54 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  so yeah...

My bad, guys.

Heh I was wondering what happened. Figured QC tackled ya and made you earn your keep. Tongue

lol, I wish. She was working late.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
06-06-2014, 11:36 AM
Geez, I had a much older looking Vosur in mind..... he's just a kid ! Laugh out load

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
06-06-2014, 12:08 PM
(05-06-2014 08:55 PM)Vosur Wrote:  According to certain female TTA members, I have a "gentle" and "very appealing" accent. Blush

I'll let you decide if there's any truth to that sentiment.

You're so German! Laughat Wink

I mean that in a good way actually. It reminds me of a joke I heard which might only work if you can do a German accent.

A couple were desperate to conceive but never managed it. Eventually they had to come to terms with the idea that the only way they were going to have a child was if they were going to adopt. So they spent months sorting out all the paperwork, background checks and interviews when finally one day they were presented with a baby. Before handing him over the woman at the adoption agency told them "Just be aware of one thing though ... he is German."

After a few weeks the new parents started to realise that the child never cried. The baby grew into a young boy and never said a word. He could clearly understand because he tidied his bedroom when told to do so but they never heard him speak a single word. The couple had him checked out at a hospital but he was found to be perfectly healthy. In the end they decided that it did not matter as long as they loved him.

One night at the dinner table, the 7 year old boy was eating his dinner when he said ...

"Mother, the potatoes are slightly undercooked."

The couple were amazed.

"You can talk! Why haven't you said anything in the last 7 years!"

The boy replied in a strong German accent.

"Because up till now, everything has been perfectly satisfactory."
06-06-2014, 12:10 PM
(06-06-2014 07:13 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Well, all I can add is a video from about a year ago that I made for the RC forum I was on, I'm babbling pretty good in this one. I did try to make my voice sound a bit more cheerful in this, usually I dont sound this happy. Blush

You sound exactly as I expected.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post