Forums for the other view

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Forums for the other view
Do any of you know of any theist forums I can hang out in when I feel like arguing in stead of discussing? I really want to go on a hard core Christian forum and ruin peoples day using reason. Tongue

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2010, 01:29 PM
RE: Forums for the other view
I'm sure there are plenty out there. Just go to Bing.com or Google.com and type in Christian chat forums and I would think hundreds would pop up.
20-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Go to Gamers4Jesus.org. They are a small, nutty Jesus group. I'm on there if you want to friend me, though I don't usually argue there, my username is CuriousAtheist. Rapture Ready is another Jesus nut site, though I'm not sure if they allow atheists on. A lot of Christian sites do that, ban atheists, sadly.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
20-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the tip Ashley. That's the reason i asked here. I suspect that most Christian sites would have me permanently banned within the hour.

20-12-2010, 03:43 PM
I went to Bing.com and the first website that cam up was true christian chat forum. They banned me after posting how the constitution is better then the Bible and how outdated the Biblical laws are. Also under their forum rules we are labeled as anti-christ, and should be banned. Also they think that of catholics lol. I guess they hate non-protestants. To me when christians hate other christians it is like saying I hate someone who takes a different view of the same fairy tales but believes in them none the less.
20-12-2010, 04:11 PM
(20-12-2010 03:43 PM)omega21 Wrote:  I went to Bing.com and the first website that cam up was true christian chat forum. They banned me after posting how the constitution is better then the Bible and how outdated the Biblical laws are.
You managed to post on ChristainChat? My registration got blocked. I didn't even get in the front door.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
20-12-2010, 06:14 PM

You'd have so much fun on my facebook XD But here are some Orthodox Christian forums I used to go on:

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/
http://www.coptichymns.net/PNphpBB2.html
Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Finding one that won't ban you for not believing in god is the hard part I would think

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
21-12-2010, 12:06 AM
maybe we could have a little Christmas contest. whoever gets the most posts into this ChristianChat thing before being banned wins!

21-12-2010, 01:03 AM
That sounds like a fun challenge >.<