Forums for the other view

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2010, 10:51 AM
RE: Forums for the other view
Are you sure this is the best site to do this on? The admin poll "Is Christmas Christian?" resulted in 8 "yes" answers and 17 "no" answers, with a lot of "it's a stolen pagan tradition" responses. Unless that was you guys, this doesn't seem like the banning sort of site.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2010, 11:25 AM
(22-12-2010 10:51 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Are you sure this is the best site to do this on? The admin poll "Is Christmas Christian?" resulted in 8 "yes" answers and 17 "no" answers, with a lot of "it's a stolen pagan tradition" responses. Unless that was you guys, this doesn't seem like the banning sort of site.

I suppose we could test it. Someone makes a post about atheism and see if they get banned.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
22-12-2010, 11:30 AM
(22-12-2010 11:25 AM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  
(22-12-2010 10:51 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Are you sure this is the best site to do this on? The admin poll "Is Christmas Christian?" resulted in 8 "yes" answers and 17 "no" answers, with a lot of "it's a stolen pagan tradition" responses. Unless that was you guys, this doesn't seem like the banning sort of site.

I suppose we could test it. Someone makes a post about atheism and see if they get banned.

I'll do it......

So many cats, so few good recipes.
22-12-2010, 11:37 AM
I posted this:

"Hello to all.

I am an atheist, and have had very little exposure to Christianity. I decided to come here to find out more about what you believe and why. Looking forward to some informative conversation!!"

in the intro section. (title is "looking to learn more...", user name is Stark Contrast (hee hee, get it?)

Lets see what they say.

22-12-2010, 11:43 AM
They have have mods look over posts from new users, so we'll see if it even gets seen.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
22-12-2010, 12:15 PM
It's gone.. Tongue

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
22-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Hasn't been approved yet. Won't show up til a mod sees it.

22-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Ah. I see. I have posted my intro as well now. Didn't make it quite as obvious as your though, so I hope it gets trough. For anyone looking for me, I'm calling myself Norseman. I don't suppose those guys approve of thinking.

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
22-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Looks like you guys were accepted. Doesn't look like they are even willing to give me a chance though.

22-12-2010, 05:20 PM
"You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

They didn't even have the balls to tell me why. Cowards.