Forumversary toast

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: Forumversary toast
(07-09-2015 08:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 08:14 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Is this supergirl? Looks like the undies are on the outside..... Unsure

It's aerial yoga and it's so much fun Big Grin

I think watching is WAY more fun...... I find my noodly appendage is getting less noodly....... Evil_monster

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
08-09-2015, 07:08 PM
(07-09-2015 07:27 AM)unfogged Wrote:  So today marks the end of my first year here and I'd like to take a moment to say thanks. I've learned a lot and you've made me rethink much of what I thought I knew and why I believe or reject various claims. It has been time well spent.
Bowing

“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.” -- Bilbo Baggins

Consider

Thumbsup

In honor of your one year anniversary, I'd like to make a traditional French toast.

Does anyone have any eggs, milk, cinnamon, bread, sugar...?

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
08-09-2015, 07:11 PM
(08-09-2015 07:08 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 07:27 AM)unfogged Wrote:  So today marks the end of my first year here and I'd like to take a moment to say thanks. I've learned a lot and you've made me rethink much of what I thought I knew and why I believe or reject various claims. It has been time well spent.
Bowing

“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.” -- Bilbo Baggins

Consider

Thumbsup

In honor of your one year anniversary, I'd like to make a traditional French toast.

I always thought wine was involved in a traditional French toast?? Huh

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-09-2015, 07:13 PM
Bowing

Consider

Thumbsup

Newbies... Am I right?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-09-2015, 07:22 PM
(08-09-2015 07:08 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
Bowing

Consider

Thumbsup

[Image: what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
11-09-2015, 07:37 PM
Yabut, who are you?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
12-09-2015, 09:28 AM
[Image: 1D274907192763-6C7911377-tdy-130617-leo-...mall2x.jpg]

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
12-09-2015, 10:23 AM
[Image: tumblr_nb2p0lsAEO1tsebazo1_500.gif]

[Image: a00623150bc0484f5d2c57c22266bdc2.jpg]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
12-09-2015, 04:43 PM
(07-09-2015 08:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 08:14 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Is this supergirl? Looks like the undies are on the outside..... Unsure

It's aerial yoga and it's so much fun Big Grin

I want to do that but I still need to recover a bit more from my sinus operation. When I bend over my head still feels weird.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
12-09-2015, 04:53 PM
Oops. Forgot my toast...

[Image: Religion%2B00555.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump: