Found a new shop towel! What do you have left over from YOUR deconversion?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: Found a new shop towel! What do you have left over from YOUR deconversion?
A profound sense of having been violated? I got over it though. Does it still count?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post
04-11-2012, 10:26 PM
I used to have my old childhood bibble, but it got wet and moldy when the garage roof sprang a leak over the box it was in. It's in a landfill somewhere near New Orleans now.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
04-11-2012, 10:47 PM
You didn't recycle?? Blasphemer!!!

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
04-11-2012, 11:33 PM
You're a Californian. Recycling is, like, possible for you. Try asking about recycling in Louisiana. Drinking Beverage

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
04-11-2012, 11:58 PM
(04-11-2012 11:33 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  You're a Californian. Recycling is, like, possible for you. Try asking about recycling in Louisiana. Drinking Beverage

Heathens. I guess they need to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century?
05-11-2012, 12:03 AM
I've begin purging religion out of my life. I deleted my Christianity song list on YouTube, stopped praying at the dinner table, etc. Then the other day while I am eating dinner I see a semi-large Jesus Last Supper plaque on the wall. There is so much around.
[+] 1 user Likes kpax's post
05-11-2012, 12:08 AM
(05-11-2012 12:03 AM)kpax Wrote:  I've begin purging religion out of my life. I deleted my Christianity song list on YouTube, stopped praying at the dinner table, etc. Then the other day while I am eating dinner I see a semi-large Jesus Last Supper plaque on the wall. There is so much around.

The music is a sometimes tough one for me. Growing up, I listened almost exclusively to Christian Rock. So much of the music I get nostalgic for are Jesus Tunes. However, I've discovered a whole new joy in listening to Christee songs whilst smoking weed. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
05-11-2012, 12:14 AM
(05-11-2012 12:08 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  The music is a sometimes tough one for me. Growing up, I listened almost exclusively to Christian Rock. So much of the music I get nostalgic for are Jesus Tunes. However, I've discovered a whole new joy in listening to Christee songs whilst smoking weed. Big Grin

LOL. I catch myself singing the songs sometimes. There were a few songs I just *had* to go listen to because they have good melodies.
05-11-2012, 12:16 AM
(05-11-2012 12:08 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 12:03 AM)kpax Wrote:  I've begin purging religion out of my life. I deleted my Christianity song list on YouTube, stopped praying at the dinner table, etc. Then the other day while I am eating dinner I see a semi-large Jesus Last Supper plaque on the wall. There is so much around.

The music is a sometimes tough one for me. Growing up, I listened almost exclusively to Christian Rock. So much of the music I get nostalgic for are Jesus Tunes. However, I've discovered a whole new joy in listening to Christee songs whilst smoking weed. Big Grin

I guess you could say you discovered a whole new world? Sorry, just watched a disney flick today.
[+] 2 users Like Birdguy1979's post
05-11-2012, 12:29 AM
(05-11-2012 12:16 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 12:08 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  The music is a sometimes tough one for me. Growing up, I listened almost exclusively to Christian Rock. So much of the music I get nostalgic for are Jesus Tunes. However, I've discovered a whole new joy in listening to Christee songs whilst smoking weed. Big Grin

I guess you could say you discovered a whole new world? Sorry, just watched a disney flick today.

Damn, now I have that silly song in my head and I haven't even seen the movie in a at least 15 years. No

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post