Fountain of Youth: What If?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2013, 07:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 07:31 AM by Chaos.)
RE: Fountain of Youth: What If?
What if?

It would be fucking expensive. And we'll be, probably, dead till then. Laughat

Or maybe it would be like this:

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Fountain of Youth: What If?
(18-01-2013 11:58 PM)SingingBear Wrote:  And I'm not disputing the possibilities, I'm just asking what YOU think it might mean for the human race: be it social/economic/moral/environmental/political/religious impacts?
Oh your not? Dammit... That's what I'm interested in, the methods of extending life. I'm not one for talking about the impact something would have so much as how to make that something a reality Tongue

I imagine this would be a major problem if it were introduced to the world in it's current state. We can't sustain the people we have now, extending the life of people a lot would cause a cluster-fuck of people. I definitely think it's possible to live for an extremely long time though, I'd like to live a couple hundred years.

OR live hundreds of thousands of years and be one of a group of the last homo sapiens alive. We will have colonized mars and so long as there isn't constant shuttling back and forth to intebreed, we would end up splitting into two different species. Homo Earthling and Homo Martian. That's what I'd like to see Tongue

Anyways, sorry for the derail Cool

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply