Four Days to Go!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2016, 07:54 AM
Four Days to Go!
For opening day - (Michigan) Firearm Deer Season.

I have to run into town today -- and get my junk food supply......

Lots of sugar and caffeine. Anything to keep me awake and alert.

I hunt from an elevated, insulated (carpeted, with off grid power, lighting, heat, TV, radio, internet) blind that's 25 feet up to floor level.

It's in the middle of two 30 acre fields and wooded on the east and west.........

It's usually a whole lot of sitting on my ass doing nothng -- waiting to get a shot.....

Pretty boring, really....

It's like sitting in a doctor's office all day --- but I'm not the one getting shots...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2016, 11:42 AM
RE: Four Days to Go!
(11-11-2016 07:54 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  For opening day - (Michigan) Firearm Deer Season.

I hunt from an elevated, insulated (carpeted, with off grid power, lighting, heat, TV, radio, internet) blind that's 25 feet up to floor level.

It's in the middle of two 30 acre fields and wooded on the east and west.........

It's usually a whole lot of sitting on my ass doing nothng -- waiting to get a shot.....

It's like sitting in a doctor's office all day --- but I'm not the one getting shots...

Big Grin

Square footage? Rent?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
11-11-2016, 11:43 AM
(11-11-2016 07:54 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's like sitting in a doctor's office all day --- but I'm not the one getting shots...
Big Grin

I know. Bambi is. Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-11-2016, 11:52 AM
(11-11-2016 11:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 07:54 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  For opening day - (Michigan) Firearm Deer Season.

Big Grin

Square footage? Rent?

It's 7ft 6in x 7ft 6in.....

too big isn't really a virtue -- because then you can't check all four directions quickly......

Nope.. no renting -- it's occupied...

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.