Four Hits Deep

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Four Hits Deep
The glowsticks reminded me of a time when me and a couple friends tripped and had glowsticks. We cut them open and splattered the inner contents all over the walls and ceiling of my friends house and then shut off the lights and got lost into the green glowing universe that transformed the living room into our own personal cosmos.

Clean up was a bitch Laugh out load

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2015, 12:20 PM
(12-11-2015 11:46 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  The glowsticks reminded me of a time when me and a couple friends tripped and had glowsticks. We cut them open and splattered the inner contents all over the walls and ceiling of my friends house and then shut off the lights and got lost into the green glowing universe that transformed the living room into our own personal cosmos.

Clean up was a bitch Laugh out load

Whoa. I'm totally doing this next time. Not on the walls because I rent, but we'll throw that glow juice somewhere.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes wizardofthevoid's post
12-11-2015, 01:54 PM
(11-11-2015 08:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-11-2015 07:17 PM)JakSiemasz Wrote:  Wow! Brings back memories from nearly 50 years ago.....

I'm quite thrilled to say I wasn't alive 50 years ago.

Sorry...

Usually people say 20, 30 or 40, so I got a bit excited.

That's too bad, Mom, you missed Vietnam and the protests that changed a nation as well as the civil rights movement. You also missed Woodstock and the "Summer of Love," as well as the Democratic National Convention in Chicago in 1968, and a hundred other things that changed the nation. The interesting thing is the changes didn't last and most of the young people lost their moral compasses and became Christians and fucking Wall Street Bankers and raised their kids to do the same.
12-11-2015, 02:36 PM
(12-11-2015 01:54 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  
(11-11-2015 08:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm quite thrilled to say I wasn't alive 50 years ago.

Sorry...

Usually people say 20, 30 or 40, so I got a bit excited.

That's too bad, Mom, you missed Vietnam and the protests that changed a nation as well as the civil rights movement. You also missed Woodstock and the "Summer of Love," as well as the Democratic National Convention in Chicago in 1968, and a hundred other things that changed the nation. The interesting thing is the changes didn't last and most of the young people lost their moral compasses and became Christians and fucking Wall Street Bankers and raised their kids to do the same.

A lady I dated (several years older than me) went to Woodstock....

She was living in NYC, working as a model at the time. She got talked into going by some friends of hers.

Talk about a fish out of water.She hated it. Mud, rain, no place to pee, let alone shower. No food, no drinks. LOUD music, and "grubby people" (her words)...

On top of it all - she couldn't get a ride out, once they got there.

She had an old Life magazine(I think -- might have been Look - or some other mag) -- where she was in the background --- wearing a "little black dress" --- with mud up to her knees ---- holding her high heels...... Not looking too ready for the runway...

Most people would probably never notice it -- but it made me laugh my ass off....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.