Four proofs of the nonexistence of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2017, 03:57 AM
Four proofs of the nonexistence of God
Physicist Stephen Hawking proved that the Universe created itself
According to biology, a person is a cousin of a chimpanzee.
The existence of earlier gods than the biblical gods who created man and created a flood, says that the biblical god is false. But in the early gods no one believes. Since there is no biblical god, for example, the Sumerian gods are no longer believed, it means that the world is godless.
Laws of logic, 4 basic

Law of contradiction, Law of the excluded third, Law of sufficient grounds
True, either "A" or "not A," the third superfluous, sufficient basis is only for atheism (physics, biology, history of religion, logic)
There are no sufficient grounds to assert that God is the root cause of the world and that the world has a cause. Hence the existence of God is a lie. The law of logic about a sufficient basis is not observed.
How to prove that there is no God?
The world has arisen without cause. God has no reason. Why does the world have no reason as God and other reasons? The universe itself was created when it began to expand. Why? Space is a state of matter characterized by the presence of length and volume. That is, matter has the property of expanding. To shrink has no property. The space between the particles of matter fills the space that separates them. Time passes from the beginning of the creation of particles of matter to their gradual expansion in space. That is, the creation of matter has a beginning in space-time in the past. The universe has no reason because before the beginning of space-time there was no matter, the universe and the possibility of the existence of something and anyone.
They say that God is out of time and that God is eternal. There is a contradiction - was there a time before the creation of the universe. God is contradictory, that means he does not exist. There is no god.
Now about Buddhism and its teachings about the cyclical nature of the universe. The universe is created and destroyed forever. That is, there is no beginning of space-time. But we have already proved that matter and the universe has a beginning in space-time. So Buddhism and the rest of religion is a lie.
1. Theism - God is
2. Atheism - there is no God
3. Agnosticism - I do not know

The law of identity is the law of logic, according to which, in the process of reasoning, every meaningful expression (concept, judgment) must be used in one and the same sense.
The biblical God is the Creator, the god in Buddhism is not the Creator, therefore we can not talk about God and prove his existence, because his concept is contradictory.

Whoever has a high aikju and good mental health will come to the right conclusion that there is no God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2017, 04:50 AM
RE: Four proofs of the nonexistence of God
Proof that God does not exist:

>The Christian God is defined by mainstream Christianity as being all-knowing, all-loving, all-powerful, and all just. Yet even a cursory reading of the bible reveals a God who is cruel, unjust, tyrannical, unloving and eternally vengeful. Ergo, the Christian God does not exist by reason of self-contradiction.

>An all-loving, all-powerful, all-knowing God, by definition, cannot create evil or permit evil to exist in the world. And yet, evil exists. Ergo, God, as he is defined, does not exist on the grounds of self-contradiction.

>The law of conservation of matter and energy states that the total quantity of energy in the universe remains the same. Matter and energy are interchangeable, but neither can be created or destroyed. Ergo, the universe has always existed and will always exist in one form or another. God is unnecessary by the Principle of Parsimony.

>The natural histories of religions are well-documented. The behavioral causes of religions are well-known. There is no evidence that religions are the products of anything other than human ingenuity and imagination. Ergo, atheism is rational and skeptically unassailable. Consider
[+] 6 users Like Gwaithmir's post
17-07-2017, 05:27 AM
Proof there is no god:

"HEY GOD, ARE YOU THERE?"
*silence*

"Whatever you say, Stone Cold Steve Austin." - Rick
[+] 7 users Like OakTree500's post
17-07-2017, 05:36 AM
(17-07-2017 03:57 AM)Interaktive Wrote:  The existence of earlier gods than the biblical gods who created man and created a flood, says that the biblical god is false.

No. One fairy tale does not make another one wrong, except when it comes to believers who chose the fairy tale with which they grew.

Story about world being created by god Buma does not make story about christian god doing the same false. They're both wrong, one is just more popular.

Quote:But in the early gods no one believes.

Ahura Mazda is quite old god yet people still believe in him.

Quote:Since there is no biblical god, for example, the Sumerian gods are no longer believed, it means that the world is godless.

World isn't godless cause Sumerian gods aren't believed in now but cause there is no evidence at all to even suggest possibility of existence of something called god.

Quote:Whoever has a high aikju and good mental health will come to the right conclusion that there is no God.

So believers are idiots? Ever heard of indoctrination?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
17-07-2017, 06:05 AM
(17-07-2017 03:57 AM)Interaktive Wrote:  Physicist Stephen Hawking proved that the Universe created itself

Citation?

Quote:According to biology, a person is a cousin of a chimpanzee.

That doesn't disprove god; a god could have used evolution as a tool.

Quote:The existence of earlier gods than the biblical gods who created man and created a flood, says that the biblical god is false. But in the early gods no one believes. Since there is no biblical god, for example, the Sumerian gods are no longer believed, it means that the world is godless.

The existence of false god beliefs does not prove that all god beliefs are false.

Quote:Laws of logic, 4 basic

Law of contradiction, Law of the excluded third, Law of sufficient grounds
True, either "A" or "not A," the third superfluous, sufficient basis is only for atheism (physics, biology, history of religion, logic)

I do not understand what you are trying to say with that.

Quote:There are no sufficient grounds to assert that God is the root cause of the world and that the world has a cause. Hence the existence of God is a lie. The law of logic about a sufficient basis is not observed.

I agree that there aren't sufficient grounds to believe a god exists. That is not proof that there is no god, it is only a reasonable basis to not believe that there is.

Quote:How to prove that there is no God?
The world has arisen without cause.

I do not believe that that has been demonstrated to be true. We can trace causality back to the big bang but do not know if there was a cause for that. Ignorance is not a basis for drawing any conclusions.

Quote:God has no reason. Why does the world have no reason as God and other reasons? The universe itself was created when it began to expand. Why? Space is a state of matter characterized by the presence of length and volume. That is, matter has the property of expanding.

Space is expanding; I don't know that it is correct to say that matter has the property of expanding.

Quote: To shrink has no property. The space between the particles of matter fills the space that separates them. Time passes from the beginning of the creation of particles of matter to their gradual expansion in space. That is, the creation of matter has a beginning in space-time in the past. The universe has no reason because before the beginning of space-time there was no matter, the universe and the possibility of the existence of something and anyone.

I am really not sure where you are going with that. Whether there was time or matter or energy or anything prior to the big bang (assuming there was a "prior") is an open question.

Quote:They say that God is out of time and that God is eternal. There is a contradiction - was there a time before the creation of the universe. God is contradictory, that means he does not exist. There is no god.

I agree that many theists have apparently contradictory definitions for their god; that is especially true for the Christian god which generally makes no sense at all. That god can't exist.

Quote:Now about Buddhism and its teachings about the cyclical nature of the universe. The universe is created and destroyed forever. That is, there is no beginning of space-time. But we have already proved that matter and the universe has a beginning in space-time. So Buddhism and the rest of religion is a lie.

I don't see that a beginning has been proven. A cyclical universe is still a proposed model although recent conclusions about the expansion rate have made it look less likely. That still doesn't rule out past cycles or some form of a multiverse.

Quote:1. Theism - God is
2. Atheism - there is no God
3. Agnosticism - I do not know

There are different definitions for the terms. The ones I generally prefer to use are
1. Theism - I believe that a god exists
2. Atheism - I don't believe the claim that a god exists
3. Agnosticism - I can't prove a god either does or does not exist

In that usage, agnostic is not a middle ground but rather describes what you know instead of what you believe.

Quote:The law of identity is the law of logic, according to which, in the process of reasoning, every meaningful expression (concept, judgment) must be used in one and the same sense.
The biblical God is the Creator, the god in Buddhism is not the Creator, therefore we can not talk about God and prove his existence, because his concept is contradictory.

Yes, the god of the bible is an incoherent mess of contradictory claims. I'm less familiar with Buddhism but even disproving both Christian and Buddhist concepts would not disprove the claim that a god exists.

Quote:Whoever has a high aikju and good mental health will come to the right conclusion that there is no God.

aikju = IQ? I think the only reasonable conclusion is that there is no good evidence on which to base a belief that a god exists. I think it makes sense to assume that there is no god and use that as your working hypothesis. I see no need to adopt the burden of proving conclusively that there is no god.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
17-07-2017, 06:17 AM
(17-07-2017 06:05 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 03:57 AM)Interaktive Wrote:  Physicist Stephen Hawking proved that the Universe created itself

Citation?

It's misunderstanding of Hawking and Mlodinov book The Grand Design I think. As far as I remember they do not speak about proving, they simply have a theory.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
17-07-2017, 07:42 AM
(17-07-2017 05:27 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Proof there is no god:

"HEY GOD, ARE YOU THERE?"
*silence*

> Hmmm. Not even a busy signal. Consider
[+] 3 users Like Gwaithmir's post
17-07-2017, 07:48 AM
Even if our [portion of the] universe "created itself" (I find it highly unlikely any scientist really said that), that doesn't say anything about the existence of things outside our [portion of the] universe. So the word "God" is, as usual, meaningless. There could be anything out there, creating whatever stuff, with whatever powers, even if it didn't create us.

"Created itself" appears to be a nonsense statement, to me. It implies that it existed prior to its existence; or otherwise, it was the cause of itself after it already existed.

As far as I'm aware, there is no consensus on whether our universe had a beginning at all.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
17-07-2017, 08:42 AM
(17-07-2017 06:17 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 06:05 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Citation?

It's misunderstanding of Hawking and Mlodinov book The Grand Design I think. As far as I remember they do not speak about proving, they simply have a theory.
Actually what they'd have would not be a theory, but a hypothesis.
[+] 1 user Likes mordant's post
17-07-2017, 08:44 AM
It is impossible to prove or disprove a non-falsifiable hypothesis. Invisible beings and realms are, by design, non-falsifiable.

The most you can do (and it is enough) is to demonstrate that there is no substantiation for god claims and therefore no valid reason to afford belief to them. The the preponderance of any evidence overwhelmingly demonstrates a high degree of unlikelihood.
[+] 3 users Like mordant's post