Fox Apologist Explains Harvey with God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2017, 09:08 PM
Fox Apologist Explains Harvey with God
It's pathetic. Just like any other attempt of deluded to excuse their space daddy inaction.

I can't comprehend this level of stupidity.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2017, 09:40 PM
RE: Fox Apologist Explains Harvey with God
(31-08-2017 06:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Our Father, who art in heaven, Harvey be thy name...

Of course! It all makes perfect sense now.

The universe is at the mercy of an invisible rabbit. Tongue

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Astreja's post
31-08-2017, 11:46 PM
(31-08-2017 06:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Our Father, who art in heaven, Harvey be thy name...

I thought it was Howard.

Howard be thy name.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-09-2017, 12:05 AM
I like the part about God being "very, very subtle" ... as in so subtle he needs human salesmen to pitch the idea he exists, ya know?
[+] 6 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
01-09-2017, 01:24 AM
Christianity will use any sadness to it's advantage.

Truly a despicable cult.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
01-09-2017, 01:59 AM
Was this published on the Fox website or on FOX tv in the states? Either way, that's shocking that something so full of shit is out there for the crazzies to fap over.

Who the fuck is this guy and why is he talking shit? Most people will help other people no matter what, although the standard "first world problems" of our lives get in the way, and we need to make time/be asked, which I agree is total shit, but that's how most people tend to operate. In times of crisis, people realise that most of their problems are totally "first world" (forgot to do the ironing, working until 5pm, shopping etc) and step up and help there fellow people when they need it most. I'm only gutted I live in the UK and don't have the money to fly over there and help, as anybody in that area need as much help as they can get.

When life gives you lemons, just remember you are an....
(18-09-2017 09:47 AM)vahaaao Wrote:  Irresponsible bachelor daddy
01-09-2017, 02:00 AM
(01-09-2017 12:05 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I like the part about God being "very, very subtle" ... as in so subtle he needs human salesmen to pitch the idea he exists, ya know?

Subtle as a hurricane apparently Dodgy

You know what gets me, is the drivel... I can stand sincere belief. It's when people come out with this kind of utter nonsense that I get grumpy. Fuck sakes man. It's not rocket science. Say some stupid shit about God and all that stuff by all means but for fuck's sake, don't come out with "God killed people to show his love" - that's... Facepalm that's fucking special. On the positive side maybe some of the loons who watch that stupid shit will dimly realise that that was a fucking stupid thing to say even by Christian standards.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
01-09-2017, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2017 03:13 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(01-09-2017 02:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-09-2017 12:05 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I like the part about God being "very, very subtle" ... as in so subtle he needs human salesmen to pitch the idea he exists, ya know?

Subtle as a hurricane apparently Dodgy

You know what gets me, is the drivel... I can stand sincere belief. It's when people come out with this kind of utter nonsense that I get grumpy. Fuck sakes man. It's not rocket science. Say some stupid shit about God and all that stuff by all means but for fuck's sake, don't come out with "God killed people to show his love" - that's... Facepalm that's fucking special. On the positive side maybe some of the loons who watch that stupid shit will dimly realise that that was a fucking stupid thing to say even by Christian standards.

This, this is how monotheism ruined everything. Things were so much more fun with a whole pantheon of gods, where you could just have morally grey deities, and even some designated assholes on the team. But no, not anymore, not when your single entity is supposed to maximally represent every contradictory aspect and human emotion in the most ass-backwards way possible. Rolleyes

Also, NSFW. Duh...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-09-2017, 03:19 AM
(31-08-2017 11:46 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

I thought it was Howard.

Howard be thy name.

[Image: conteudo_93648.jpg]

That is Howard the Duck, being really non-plussed about having his picture taken selfie-style with the Guardians of the Galaxy. Yes, Drax the Destroyer is making a 'duck face' with his hands...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
01-09-2017, 06:08 AM
(31-08-2017 07:11 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 03:01 PM)TSG Wrote:  ...

I'm still saddened sometimes when I think of the death, twenty-one years ago, of my first and only non-human pet.

Yet, there are friends and relatives, gone from me in my teens and twenties... sometimes I struggle to remember their names.

If we had evolved to mourn the loss of trees and forests the world would be in a lot better shape than it is now.

Consider

Meanwhile...
Jesus .... 0
Mo ........ 1
... after extra time and a penalty shoot out.

I am extremely pissed off at how 45 has run his campaign, especially when we see Mexico offer help and this too.

Now, having said that, while I will always value my species POTENTIAL for compassion like this, I still stand by my position that religion is a horrible way to conduct political diplomacy. As wonderful as these folks are in doing this, others use that same book to justify slamming planes into buildings.

But, here in America our far right bigots run women over with cars to protect statues of men whom were religious and slave owners too. The bible is still the same popular book of the South as much as it was used by those who wanted to end segregation, the same book was used to justify keeping it.

Trying to incorporate Harvey or Katrina for that matter as to reasons why God would commit or condone or allow harm to those he claims to have the absolute ability to protect is insane to me. God is showing himself through all the heros? To me that is like an abusive spouse saying, "If I don't beat you, you won't know what not getting beaten feels like."

I certainly value the empathetic left in my species but it for each of the liberal leaning of all labels, the sub sects of each have others that use these respective holy books to justify harm and threats to others.

The real reason humans open their doors to others in times of disaster, is that our species natural empathy is in our evolution, it is not being handed down from above, nor does it come out of a book magically.

The world does not need an orange Frank Burns selling his bullshit hate and fear. I may not agree with what theists sell as claims, even with the left, but I still know that all 7 billion of us are still the same species. I will not fear the individual until or unless that individual gives me something to fear.

If I were a victim of this event, I would certainly take help from any Mosque, Church or Synagogue and would give on rats ass in that moment who saved my ass. I hope all those whom survive get all the help they need to get back on their feet. I simply would argue there is nobody upstairs watching us or helping us and it is up to humans to help each other.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post