Fox Apologist Explains Harvey with God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2017, 05:12 AM
RE: Fox Apologist Explains Harvey with God
God hates people who build in flood plains and on earthquake faults. Lots of people seem to not notice this.

Your fifteen minutes as the Buddha are up.

Cheerful Charlie
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Cheerful Charlie's post
02-09-2017, 05:37 AM
(01-09-2017 06:47 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-09-2017 06:37 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  "Life is geared toward surviving long enough to reproduce." That's how it is.

"After that the body starts trying to kill itself." That's what happens after you can't reproduce any more.

At risk of being nitpicky, the point is your body doesn't actually *want* to kill itself, there's no particular benefit survival wise to doing so. Just that the gene for say... prostate cancer... never gets selected out, because everyone who gets prostate cancer has had a good shag and made lovely prostate-cancer-gene-switched-on babies before the cancer becomes a problem.
Yeah, you were nit-picky. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2017, 09:20 AM
(01-09-2017 02:39 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(01-09-2017 12:59 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I think there's a lot of early onset sadomasochism in christianity. They've had heavy self guilt pounded into their heads from childhood and don't feel quite worthy of love unless their god swats them around in a hurricane, tornado, flood, fire, earthquake or massive flu epidemic do once in a while.

I'm going with Stockholm Syndrome ... that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Yeah. Christianity is a combination of the Stockholm Syndrom, a Mafia Extortion Plot and Sadomasocism all rolled into one religion.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
02-09-2017, 11:26 AM
As soon as I heard about these tragic events, I was sure some asshole somewhere would be trying to use it as leverage on god's behalf. Fucking disgusting.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
02-09-2017, 05:54 PM
Any time a hurricane comes ashore in North America, the religious creeps start bellowing and braying that that happened because God hates queers. Maybe its because God hates racists? Or child raping priests?

Your fifteen minutes as the Buddha are up.

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 3 users Like Cheerful Charlie's post