Fox Host Credits Bush Administration With Getting Bin Laden

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Fox Host Credits Bush Administration With Getting Bin Laden
(01-08-2016 02:49 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I blame the voters for all the random bad shit that happens. They're the ones who keep making stupid decisions unrestrained by term limits.

I blame my hemorrhoids.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2016, 05:34 PM
(31-07-2016 04:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 04:22 PM)BnW Wrote:  Bullshit.

Obama was in office over 3 years before they found him. "Primed" implies they were ready to go. That is simply not true. Every account has them tracking him on Obama's watch.

Much of the information on Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti, Osama's courier, was obtained under Bush's watch from detainees at Gitmo between 2004-2007.

Without this knowledge, Osama might still be out there.

FDR deserve the credit because his administration set up the OSS, which later evolved into the CIA in the post-WWII era. Without that apparatus and the decades of experience from the Cold War, we never would have been able to track him.

Obama got him, period. The Bush people weren't even looking for him at the time Bush left office. It wasn't until 2009 that they actively started hunting for UBL and they got their first leads on his whereabouts ~10 months before the mission that killed him.

This business where Obama gets blamed for all the bad but all the good was due to the work set up by Bush is pure bullshit. Bush had his chance at Tora Bora and called off the military and let the bastard get away when we had him trapped. Obama had his team hunt after he took office and they picked up the trail, located his whereabouts, and killed the mutherfucker. Bush gets zero credit for it and Fox News can go fuck themselves.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 5 users Like BnW's post
01-08-2016, 05:49 PM
The FOX FUX don't do "facts."

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
01-08-2016, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2016 06:23 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
The facts are clear. Obama is a pussy. He got lucky that Bush handed him the info necessary to take Osama out. The troops know this. Obama has the lowest troop approval ratings in the history of troop polling. Active duty military and veterans absolutely hate Obama. I've seen dozens of polls of military members and he barely cracks 20% approval. Usually 15% or less. He is known among the ranks as "pussy boy" and "her majesty Queen Osama Obama bin Biden."

We play darts with his photo at my local VFW.

He is a disgrace as commander in chief.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
01-08-2016, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2016 06:35 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-08-2016 06:07 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He is a disgrace as commander in chief.

I'm sure you would make a much better commander in chief LordDimWit. ... You are a fucking ignorant fool too ignorant to recognize that you are a fucking ignorant fool.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
01-08-2016, 06:34 PM
(01-08-2016 06:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 06:07 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He is a disgrace as commander in chief.

I'm sure you would make a much better commander in chief LordDimWit. ... You are a fucking fool.

85-90% of troops agree with me.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
01-08-2016, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2016 07:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-08-2016 06:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 06:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm sure you would make a much better commander in chief LordDimWit. ... You are a fucking fool.

And I am certain that 0% will follow you. 'Cause you are a feckless fool and shit. You are a feckless fucking fool with no fucking idea what being a leader means. Leader my ass. You can't even lead your own shit into the toilet.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-08-2016, 07:01 PM
(01-08-2016 06:07 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The facts are clear. Obama is a pussy. He got lucky that Bush handed him the info necessary to take Osama out. The troops know this. Obama has the lowest troop approval ratings in the history of troop polling. Active duty military and veterans absolutely hate Obama. I've seen dozens of polls of military members and he barely cracks 20% approval. Usually 15% or less. He is known among the ranks as "pussy boy" and "her majesty Queen Osama Obama bin Biden."

We play darts with his photo at my local VFW.

He is a disgrace as commander in chief.

no, the fact is that Bush had absolutely no idea where bin Ladin was. None. He was found 2 years after Bush left office. That's a fact.

As for what the troops prefer, if they prefer a president who lied to send them to war, didn't provide them with the means to protect themselves, didn't provide them proper medical support when they came back, and turned their back on them when they followed defense department interrogation techniques and allowed grunts to go to jail while officers and politicians remained free and untouched, then they may want to rethink their loyalty.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
01-08-2016, 08:19 PM
(01-08-2016 06:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm sure you would make a much better commander in chief LordDimWit. ... You are a fucking fool.

I bet that number is dropping rapidly after this weekend.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-08-2016, 11:49 PM

So? Am I supposed to be impressed?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.