Fox Hosts Come Out For Gun Control

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-06-2016, 01:41 AM
Fox Hosts Come Out For Gun Control

it seems hell has temporarily frozen over.... I suggest you lot use the momentum from this to get some gun law reforms done before hell thaws out
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2016, 05:11 AM
RE: Fox Hosts Come Out For Gun Control
(19-06-2016 01:41 AM)Ace Wrote:  

it seems hell has temporarily frozen over.... I suggest you lot use the momentum from this to get some gun law reforms done before hell thaws out

I wouldn't trust that fucker one bit. That network has been the propaganda machine for the GOP forever. Bill is the biggest liar. At best he is seeing the tides change. The dems have been screaming for better regulation forever.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-06-2016, 07:49 AM
Since 1990, the nation’s biggest gun lobby group has shelled out a total of $21.3 million on campaign contributions.
The NRA has spent an additional $29.9 million on lobbying since 1998.
At least $19.8 million of additional outside spending has funded ads, a number which doesn’t appear to include the reported $25 million4 spent just on the 2012 election cycle.
Source: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/g...und-checks

Even if those figures are less, legal or misleading it seems disgraceful to support the NRA or pay fees to them given their idiotic and self-serving rhetoric on gun control.

Anyone can see the US gun culture harms the USA if they look at the question objectively, with detachment and without an agenda. Guns are made to make killing people relatively simple and risk fee. So, the answer to a bad man with a gun is effective, nationwide gun regulations and fast response times by police, not wholesale and irresponsible deregulation. This needs enacting at the Federal level and shouldn't be left to state legislatures and courts. It isn't 1790 now.
19-06-2016, 08:19 AM
I love it when gun control types "come out".....

But, it's never really a surprise....

"Not that there's anything wrong with that"....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
19-06-2016, 08:42 AM
(19-06-2016 07:49 AM)Zeff Wrote:  Since 1990, the nation’s biggest gun lobby group has shelled out a total of $21.3 million on campaign contributions.
The NRA has spent an additional $29.9 million on lobbying since 1998.
At least $19.8 million of additional outside spending has funded ads, a number which doesn’t appear to include the reported $25 million4 spent just on the 2012 election cycle.
Source: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/g...und-checks

Even if those figures are less, legal or misleading it seems disgraceful to support the NRA or pay fees to them given their idiotic and self-serving rhetoric on gun control.

Anyone can see the US gun culture harms the USA if they look at the question objectively, with detachment and without an agenda. Guns are made to make killing people relatively simple and risk fee. So, the answer to a bad man with a gun is effective, nationwide gun regulations and fast response times by police, not wholesale and irresponsible deregulation. This needs enacting at the Federal level and shouldn't be left to state legislatures and courts. It isn't 1790 now.

I hate the word "culture" use on any issue, even religious, race or economic views. It is a bullshit word used by humans to dodge real world problems.

There is a gun "culture" yes. But the word "culture" on any issue is simply a justification to avoid criticism. It stems from our species evolutionary pattern seeking. Once a group sees something as beneficial to a "way of life" that they are used to, that group will protect that "way of life" even to the point of being blind to any problems that "way of life" is causing in reality.

The bottom line is we make too many and they are way too easy to get a hold of. Only a blind person and or deluded person thinks the amount of gun violence in America is acceptable. But it is a flat out fucking lie that adding more guns to the streets will fix things.

Our laws have to change with changing technology and a growing population as well. These are not the frontier days nor do we simply only have muskets now. There is only one reason the NRA fights every law, and that is to protect the profits of the makers.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
19-06-2016, 09:16 AM
(19-06-2016 08:19 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I love it when gun control types "come out".....

heh

You need to look up the word "bluster".
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
19-06-2016, 09:22 AM
(19-06-2016 09:16 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(19-06-2016 08:19 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I love it when gun control types "come out".....

heh

You need to look up the word "bluster".

"bluster" is really all it is on the gun worshiper's part, unfortunately that "bluster" is well funded by the obstructionist NRA blood lobby.

"Gun control types?" That is fucking laughable. Same fucking bullshit language used to demonize gays and minorities.

So please explain to everyone here what would be so fucking wrong about reducing gun deaths? Yes, I am one of those "types". Now ask me if I give one fuck about your gun fetish.

[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
19-06-2016, 09:56 AM
(19-06-2016 05:11 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  ... At best he is seeing the tides change ...

Bill O'Reilly seeing the tides change. You have no idea ... Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

[+] 2 users Like Airportkid's post
19-06-2016, 11:17 AM
(19-06-2016 09:22 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  "Gun control types?" That is fucking laughable. Same fucking bullshit language used to demonize gays and minorities.

(19-06-2016 09:22 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Now ask me if I give one fuck about your gun fetish.
Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
19-06-2016, 12:31 PM
(19-06-2016 09:22 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(19-06-2016 09:16 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  You need to look up the word "bluster".

"bluster" is really all it is on the gun worshiper's part, unfortunately that "bluster" is well funded by the obstructionist NRA blood lobby.

"Gun control types?" That is fucking laughable. Same fucking bullshit language used to demonize gays and minorities.

So please explain to everyone here what would be so fucking wrong about reducing gun deaths? Yes, I am one of those "types". Now ask me if I give one fuck about your gun fetish.

How many times do I gotta say this ----

quoting myself ---

AND YET --

You still won't tell us your fantastic plan of how to limit the gun companies from manufacturing and selling all the guns they can................

How about it??????

grace us with your fabulous insights....

(or just keep bitching like a whiny little girl)

unquote....

I guess we'll keep getting the whiny little girl routine....

cuz you got nothing...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.