Fox News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2014, 03:41 AM
Fox News
I recently had a discussion with an asshole who kept quoting Fox News.. I laughed it off several times as source bs.. And then he called me on it... He said his "liberal" friends always threw out hate against fox but couldn't give reasons why..
First I'm not a liberal but second I've read enough of fox bs to not only question but laugh it off .. However, I'm a horrible debater so I told him I would not fake or talk in vague reprimand it but get back to him in an email on why I doubt and question his silly source..

I'm at a loss... Can anyone give me direct examples of news that has been fabricated/falsified by fox lately? In general I just want to show how silly they report affairs- I've seen so many silly stories I can't hone on any right now to prove a point

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2014, 03:51 AM
RE: Fox News
Go to Comedy Central and watch The Daily Show. You'll get plenty. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
13-08-2014, 03:53 AM
Yeah but daily show is generally just as biased the opposite way.. Not saying I don't love it but trying to make a legitimate point

13-08-2014, 04:01 AM
It's good for ideas. The recent comment about Robin Williams being a coward I believe was from Fox.
13-08-2014, 04:07 AM
Don't hang me.. And I didn't read thread yet.. But I do think suicide is cowardice and selfish.. Ithis coming from a girl who was put on a straight jacket at a crisis prevention center in her teen years.. Depression is very selfish.. It's hard to see around it..it's hopeless and it drags you in.. But IMHO you
Have to learn to see the world as a bigger place than your own all conquering grief

13-08-2014, 04:10 AM
It's not easy. I've been there. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
13-08-2014, 09:03 AM

This guy has a ton of Fox news Bias videos, would be a good place to start.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
13-08-2014, 09:12 AM
(13-08-2014 03:41 AM)k37713 Wrote:  I recently had a discussion with an asshole who kept quoting Fox News.. I laughed it off several times as source bs.. And then he called me on it... He said his "liberal" friends always threw out hate against fox but couldn't give reasons why..
First I'm not a liberal but second I've read enough of fox bs to not only question but laugh it off .. However, I'm a horrible debater so I told him I would not fake or talk in vague reprimand it but get back to him in an email on why I doubt and question his silly source..

I'm at a loss... Can anyone give me direct examples of news that has been fabricated/falsified by fox lately? In general I just want to show how silly they report affairs- I've seen so many silly stories I can't hone on any right now to prove a point

If they are that far gone that Fox is their only "news source" they might as well believe the earth is flat.

Fox is the propaganda arm of Corporate America and the religious right. They wouldn't know facts if it bit them in the ass.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2014, 09:17 AM
http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2011/knowless/

Poll basically says fox news viewers are less informed than those who claim to not even watch the news.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
13-08-2014, 09:31 AM
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2009/10/25/7...y-so-pissy

[Image: bender-futurama-laughing-oh-wait-youre-s...gif?id=486]

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post