Fox News' Anti-Bernie Sanders Segment Goes HORRIBLY Wrong (Hilarity Ensues)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2016, 04:39 AM
RE: Fox News' Anti-Bernie Sanders Segment Goes HORRIBLY Wrong (Hilarity Ensues)
(16-03-2016 12:57 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 12:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'm kinda amazed at how openly biased the interviewer is. She's not even trying to hide it.

Same as I.

I'm surprised they invited a guy named Thor and expected it to end well

fox news is open about its evil these days
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
16-03-2016, 05:00 AM
(15-03-2016 10:53 AM)KUSA Wrote:  I would rather have Bernie than that cunt Hillary too.

I wish she would get advanced cancer.

That's because you are an arsehole.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
16-03-2016, 07:20 AM
(16-03-2016 12:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'm kinda amazed at how openly biased the interviewer is. She's not even trying to hide it. Is all Fox news like this?

Yup pretty much. They are the network that says christians are under attack but ignore that many, many others are killed as well. I have seen reports on this network that were talking about christian persecution in the middle east and for only a brief time, they mention in passing that the people in question were fighting against whoever killed them. They paint it like these people were dragged out of their homes and killed because they were christians and not because they were pissing off someone by some subversive actions.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
16-03-2016, 08:53 AM
(16-03-2016 12:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'm kinda amazed at how openly biased the interviewer is. She's not even trying to hide it. Is all Fox news like this?

The network, yes. There are two things people talk about when they say "Fox News". The first is their actual news show that they run. The second is that news show combined with the hours of conservative op eds they run for the rest of the night.

From my understanding, the first one that is actually news isn't too terribly biased. They can keep themselves out of trouble with that bit of the network. It's all of the obvious op eds where people get caught flat-out lying. It's also these shows that will make Fox begrudgingly admit that it is "entertainment television" if they get pressed hard enough.

It's a bunch of super biased opinions paraded around as news, until they get backed in a corner.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post