Fox News Attack On Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2012, 04:02 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/...picks=true

Seriously, I can't believe the bullcrap attacks on atheism that Fox News pulls always. Read the article and just look how many little cheap shots they take at us. Really ticks me off. Thing is too, it was on the editors picks when I say it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like zac724's post
22-08-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: Fox News Attack On Atheists
Unfortunately, there's nothing new about this. Fox news just ain't news.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
22-08-2012, 04:09 PM
I know that but sadly SOOOO many people don't. They believe that everything else other than Fox is the "Mainstream Liberal News". It seriously makes me so mad that people are so dumb to believe the crap they spout out. Idk how to show people that they are biased news 100% of the time.... :/
[+] 1 user Likes zac724's post
22-08-2012, 04:23 PM
Fox news seriously pisses me off. : / I'm not a hateful person, but Bill O'Riley is a person that gets under my skin. Seriously Fox isn't even worth being called News.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
22-08-2012, 04:26 PM
(22-08-2012 04:23 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Fox news seriously pisses me off. : / I'm not a hateful person, but Bill O'Riley is a person that gets under my skin. Seriously Fox isn't even worth being called News.

It pisses you off? Why? It is like the Onion or Conservapedia! Comedy gold!

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
22-08-2012, 04:29 PM
hahaha you don't know what Fox News is??? ummm well its one of the biggest "News Channels" in the USA that is literally spouting out extreme Conservative views without any facts or evidence 99% of the time. Thing is though, a lot of people see it as the only true news channel. Their motto is "Fair & Balanced"...... yea right. lol
[+] 1 user Likes zac724's post
22-08-2012, 04:29 PM
(22-08-2012 04:26 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 04:23 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Fox news seriously pisses me off. : / I'm not a hateful person, but Bill O'Riley is a person that gets under my skin. Seriously Fox isn't even worth being called News.

I can only tolerate so much bullshit before it gets on my nerves, fox news can reach 500% bullshit with just one segment for me.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
22-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Uh oh. Don't go stirring up Red. She'll unleash a tornado of doom on your ass!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
22-08-2012, 04:33 PM
I love though how they are blatantly attacking athiests for their belief or I should say lack of, and yet they cry bloody murder anytime anyone says anything at all about Christianity. You don't question them, you just march forward in a trance and follow is what they want.
22-08-2012, 04:35 PM
(22-08-2012 04:26 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  

Which would be funny if we didn't know people actually believe it.. Some people who are still in control of what counts as education on school boards and higher on up as well.

It can be funny until your brain goes to oatmeal Drooling

The name FoxNews may be funny, I think it's sad to counter it MSNBC is going to change into NBCNews now that NBC has full ownership. It's not equal but there are some programs that are on equal pairing with Fox... like a particular show hosted by Al Sharpton.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post