Fox News Attack On Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: Fox News Attack On Atheists
Agreed with the equal pairing of shows on other channels. I really want to know when the news channels stopped reporting news and instead starting spewing ideologies and talk shows out. What happened to showing "The facts are A, B, & C" instead of talking about "What really ARE the letters A, B, & C.'".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2012, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2012 05:20 PM by Logica Humano.)
(22-08-2012 04:29 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 04:26 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  It pisses you off? Why? It is like the Onion or Conservapedia! Comedy gold!

I can only tolerate so much bullshit before it gets on my nerves, fox news can reach 500% bullshit with just one segment for me.

Lighten up. It's not like we can do anything about it, and let's face it, the channel is pretty damn funny. Wink

(22-08-2012 04:35 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 04:26 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  It pisses you off? Why? It is like the Onion or Conservapedia! Comedy gold!

Which would be funny if we didn't know people actually believe it.. Some people who are still in control of what counts as education on school boards and higher on up as well.

It can be funny until your brain goes to oatmeal Drooling

The Bible is funny. Hehe, unicorns... And I know for sure people believe that.

I seem to have a higher bullshit tolerance than you all. Maybe I need to stop spending so much time on Christian Forums posing as a Christian theist. Smokin

Welcome to atheism, ladies and gentleman. Attacks? Get used to it.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
22-08-2012, 05:06 PM
Friends, Americans, foreign Countrymen... lend me your eyes...

BBC News - US & Canada

The BBC has its flaws, but they are tiny compared to some of the crap you have to deal with. Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Wait, wait, wait wait!

Fox making attacks is new?.... Or unexpected?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-08-2012, 07:03 PM
We were supposed to take that seriously?

Also, I found this particularly amusing:
""Of course it’s not appropriate, it’s never appropriate to insult another person, it’s never appropriate to disrespect another person,” Christian Life Center Pastor Mark Matthews told FoxNews.com."

But only when you're attacking Christianity. Somehow I'm sure he thinks anti-abortion ads that show gruesome images of mauled fetuses where little kids can see it is perfectly acceptable and protected under The Constitution as free speech. Maybe I'm just cynical when I hear people bawwing about 'religious freedoms' and 'attacks on religion', because that's normally what it is: bawwing because they can dish it out trash talk, but they can't take blunt facts. And yet it's the likes of them and Faux News that whine about the "Liberal PC Police Sissies"....

I doodle.
A lot.
My humor can also be very perverse, so forgive me if I make sexy fart jokes. :'D
[+] 1 user Likes Chaos' Requiem's post
22-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Hey, could be worst, you could be gay.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
22-08-2012, 09:08 PM
(22-08-2012 05:03 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 04:29 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I can only tolerate so much bullshit before it gets on my nerves, fox news can reach 500% bullshit with just one segment for me.

Lighten up. It's not like we can do anything about it, and let's face it, the channel is pretty damn funny. Wink

(22-08-2012 04:35 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Which would be funny if we didn't know people actually believe it.. Some people who are still in control of what counts as education on school boards and higher on up as well.

It can be funny until your brain goes to oatmeal Drooling

I seem to have a higher bullshit tolerance than you all. Maybe I need to stop spending so much time on Christian Forums posing as a Christian theist. Smokin

I couldn't care less about the attacks, it's people feeling defensive so of course they will attack. It's not about the bullshit aspect; I care that people think and force blatantly ridiculous ideals and rules for irrational reasons.

The bible is funny in those bits... and you know 9 headed dragons with 10 horns and gold crowns on each head... It's also equally disturbing that people reprehensible in sections where innocents are slaughtered which was normal social behavior of stone age cultures but it's supposedly the orders of God to people.

It's got plenty o good irony too Jesus says don't pray in public or recite static prayers... Christians chose to do the exact opposite.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
22-08-2012, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2012 09:23 PM by Logica Humano.)
(22-08-2012 09:08 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 05:03 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Lighten up. It's not like we can do anything about it, and let's face it, the channel is pretty damn funny. Wink

I couldn't care less about the attacks, it's people feeling defensive so of course they will attack. It's not about the bullshit aspect; I care that people think and force blatantly ridiculous ideals and rules for irrational reasons.

The bible is funny in those bits... and you know 9 headed dragons with 10 horns and gold crowns on each head... It's also equally disturbing that people reprehensible in sections where innocents are slaughtered which was normal social behavior of stone age cultures but it's supposedly the orders of God to people.

It's got plenty o good irony too Jesus says don't pray in public or recite static prayers... Christians chose to do the exact opposite.

I know. It is hilarious! Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to put my sarcasm back in my pocket and speak my mind.

Fox News is a pathetic news station, constantly providing an uneducated, one-sided opinion in a manner that proves counterproductive.

There, are you happy that you ruined my false glee so I had to come back down to reality and analyze the pathetic thing we call reality? You know what they say, misery loooves company. Dodgy

FYI, I am joking around here. This thread is pointless imo

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
23-08-2012, 12:33 AM
(22-08-2012 04:41 PM)zac724 Wrote:  I really want to know when the news channels stopped reporting news and instead starting spewing ideologies and talk shows out. What happened to showing "The facts are A, B, & C" instead of talking about "What really ARE the letters A, B, & C.'".

Advocacy/Editorial Journalism (Matthews, Maddow, O'Donnell, etc.) has been around for forever, like Meet The Press or Face The Nation. Not to mention Investigative Journalism (Dateline, 20/20, 60 Minutes), or Sensational/Tabloid Journalism (E! Extra, TMZ, Entertainment Tonight). News channels absolutely do televise "here are the facts" type broadcasts; just not 24/7. Local channels and nationwide network nightly broadcasts (Brian Williams, etc,) have never stopped reporting "just news".

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Quidsane's post
23-08-2012, 01:18 AM
Gotta remember, they're there to sell a product to the audience. They need to keep the audience engaged and entertained.
They're not competing against just other news shows, they're competing against any other shows people could be watching at that time.
So how do they do it? they give cunts like Bill O'Cuntly a show so he can preach about how anyone other then Christian middle class white Americans are cunts. And people eat that shit up.

Also,E! Extra, TMZ, Entertainment Tonight is total garbage. I'd rather watch Bill O'Cuntly.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.