Fox News Attack On Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: Fox News Attack On Atheists
(23-08-2012 11:22 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Upon actually reading the article, I have to agree. There was no attack here.
Yeah, that is what I was wondering - where's the attack on atheists?

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2012, 01:37 PM
With all the Fox hate people totally overlooked how fucking retarded this billboard is and how it's atheists.org that is doing more damage than Fox is.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
24-08-2012, 09:48 AM
Fox news has always done things like this. I don't even think Fox news is a real news network anymore, just a parody of one. This is barely even worth a minute percentage our attention or time, but thanks for pointing out even more irrational stupidity coming from the religious right.Drinking Beverage

I don't have Attention Deficit Disorder. Your disorderly world has a deficit of things worth paying attention to. -Tj
24-08-2012, 01:44 PM
(24-08-2012 09:48 AM)TheCynicalOptimist Wrote:  Fox news has always done things like this. I don't even think Fox news is a real news network anymore, just a parody of one. This is barely even worth a minute percentage our attention or time, but thanks for pointing out even more irrational stupidity coming from the religious right.Drinking Beverage

Please show me where in this article your claims are justified.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
24-08-2012, 07:41 PM
(24-08-2012 09:48 AM)TheCynicalOptimist Wrote:  Fox news has always done things like this. I don't even think Fox news is a real news network anymore, just a parody of one. This is barely even worth a minute percentage our attention or time, but thanks for pointing out even more irrational stupidity coming from the religious right.Drinking Beverage

These are semi-valid criticisms that this article poses. And, just to tell you, I despise Fox.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
24-08-2012, 11:28 PM
Yeah... this isn't really anything new. I am glad they are taking down the billboards anyways. It will save us some embarrassment for looking like assholes.

[Image: pudalo15fa2.png]

Blog.
25-08-2012, 12:09 AM
That article "attacked" no one. Don't label it as something it's not.

(24-08-2012 11:28 PM)PeacefulSkeptic Wrote:  I am glad they are taking down the billboards anyways. It will save us some embarrassment for looking like assholes.

The billboards are true. They are correct.
They're absolutely not embarrassing.
On the contrary: they fill me with pride.
What is there to be embarrassed about?

Also, "nothing" is exactly what I feel when redneck Christians think I "look like an asshole"...

(23-08-2012 01:18 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Also,E! Extra, TMZ, Entertainment Tonight is total garbage.

Did anyone say otherwise?

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
25-08-2012, 08:43 AM
(25-08-2012 12:09 AM)Quidsane Wrote:  What is there to be embarrassed about?

I'm an atheist that doesn't associate with any organization of atheists. When they make public statements they drag every atheist into their stupidity. It's the same as how one politician or reporter can say something and all of a sudden it's their party's talking point. It's shit like this that gets the religious to refer to atheism as a religion.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
25-08-2012, 10:27 AM
(24-08-2012 01:44 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

Please show me where in this article your claims are justified.

I wasn't just talking about this article, that would be silly of me. I was talking about Fox news behavior towards atheists in general has always been pretty horrible (ex.Bill O Riley and his opinions, that women who said atheists are trolls etc.). Sorry if you misunderstood what I said, I should more properly clarify next time :/

I don't have Attention Deficit Disorder. Your disorderly world has a deficit of things worth paying attention to. -Tj
25-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Btw, what is going on in you signature Kingschosen Huh?