Fox News Attack On Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Fox News Attack On Atheists
(25-08-2012 10:27 AM)TheCynicalOptimist Wrote:  
(24-08-2012 01:44 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Please show me where in this article your claims are justified.

I wasn't just talking about this article, that would be silly of me. I was talking about Fox news behavior towards atheists in general has always been pretty horrible (ex.Bill O Riley and his opinions, that women who said atheists are trolls etc.). Sorry if you misunderstood what I said, I should more properly clarify next time :/

Ahh ok. Got ya.

I'll have to pay closer attention and see if I can notice this.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2012, 05:04 PM
(25-08-2012 10:32 AM)TheCynicalOptimist Wrote:  Btw, what is going on in you signature Kingschosen Huh?

Benny Hinn is using his Coat of Righteousness to smite sinners.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
25-08-2012, 05:36 PM
(22-08-2012 04:23 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Fox news seriously pisses me off. : / I'm not a hateful person, but Bill O'Riley is a person that gets under my skin. Seriously Fox isn't even worth being called News.

What I find mildly annoying is the fact that people do not realize that Bill O'Riley's show is not a news show. Bill isn't even a journalist. Its an opinion piece. If you are watching Bill O'Riley or Glen Beck or Sean Hannity for your news you might as well be watching Oprah or the View. They are all Opinion shows, not news. Every one of those people, no matter which channel they are on has the same right to their opinion that you do to yours. The only difference is that they get to spout it off to the whole world in front of a camera and make themselves look like complete morons.
25-08-2012, 06:16 PM
I aint even mad though...

Jokes aside I say let them "attack" all they want. As long as its silly barside banter, and the kill the sinners type of thing.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
25-08-2012, 08:01 PM
(25-08-2012 08:43 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(25-08-2012 12:09 AM)Quidsane Wrote:  What is there to be embarrassed about?

I'm an atheist that doesn't associate with any organization of atheists. When they make public statements they drag every atheist into their stupidity. It's the same as how one politician or reporter can say something and all of a sudden it's their party's talking point. It's shit like this that gets the religious to refer to atheism as a religion.

Every movement requires assholes.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
26-08-2012, 02:52 AM
(25-08-2012 08:01 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(25-08-2012 08:43 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I'm an atheist that doesn't associate with any organization of atheists. When they make public statements they drag every atheist into their stupidity. It's the same as how one politician or reporter can say something and all of a sudden it's their party's talking point. It's shit like this that gets the religious to refer to atheism as a religion.

Every movement requires assholes.

I prefer getting a group together, and hanging out. It's socially awkward but strangely addicting, and refreshing.

When you say something like germ theory and another guy/girl over hears and wants to talk, ,r hearing a bunch of people laughing at the idea that the cross. up side down, can be used as a sword. There's nothing like it.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
26-08-2012, 04:03 AM
(26-08-2012 02:52 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(25-08-2012 08:01 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Every movement requires assholes.

I prefer getting a group together, and hanging out. It's socially awkward but strangely addicting, and refreshing.

When you say something like germ theory and another guy/girl over hears and wants to talk, ,r hearing a bunch of people laughing at the idea that the cross. up side down, can be used as a sword. There's nothing like it.

Yes, and every movement requires your type of personality.

Poonjab
26-08-2012, 07:12 AM
This should make everyone happy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/...come-down/

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan
26-08-2012, 08:56 AM
(26-08-2012 07:12 AM)NotSoVacuous Wrote:  This should make everyone happy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/...come-down/

Nothing new. Do we not remember Jessica Ahlquist?

Poonjab