Fox host Ainsley Earhardt thinks "atheist" gunman targeted "christian" concert goers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2017, 07:29 AM
Fox host Ainsley Earhardt thinks "atheist" gunman targeted "christian" concert goers
Wow.

FOX News

Quote:A Fox News host thinks she might have figured out the motive behind the Las Vegas shooting: Atheism.

Fox & Friends host Ainsley Earhardt told viewers that gunman Stephen Paddock may have “had a problem” with the faith of God-loving country music fans and used that as a deciding factor for the location for his rampage, which killed 58 innocents and injured hundreds of others.

“His brother said he didn’t believe in God, or didn’t have a god or didn’t have faith in his life, so maybe – this is all speculation—but that possible could be the reason,” she said. “He knows country musicians or country music fans are normally pro-God and go to church on Sundays. Maybe he has a problem with that, or had a problem with that.”

There is so much ignorance in that one article that it's difficult to know where to start.

Faith in god is what helped the 9/11 terrorists kill 2973 people.
Faith in god is what helped the Pulse nightclub shooter kill 49 people.
Faith in god is what helped ISIS rise to power.
Faith in god is used to promote racism, homophobia and intolerance.

Maybe some people should refrain from speculating until they have done due diligence and can speculate in an intelligent and knowledgeable manner.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
08-10-2017, 07:33 AM
RE: Fox host Ainsley Earhardt thinks "atheist" gunman targeted "christian" concert goers
And he successfully targeted those good Christians in the dark with a machine gun...

Yeah.. Sure...

Seems like if you can pull off that brand of magic, you're pretty unlikely to be an atheist...

Stupid cuntdrips.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
08-10-2017, 07:33 AM
RE: Fox host Ainsley Earhardt thinks "atheist" gunman targeted "christian" concert goers
America.

World's greatest TV show. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
08-10-2017, 07:52 AM
So guy who might have been atheist might have had problem with believers and that's why he started shooting. Such deduction make Sherlock Holmes jealous.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
08-10-2017, 07:54 AM
I see it as dangerous.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
08-10-2017, 07:55 AM
The most likely motive was that the shooter wanted to be a record-setting mass murderer, and he didn't care who he killed to do it.
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
08-10-2017, 07:58 AM
No, the shooter was upset due to some piles he suffered in 1989.

I know, right? Speculation is shit.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
08-10-2017, 08:07 AM
(08-10-2017 07:29 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Wow.

FOX News

Quote:A Fox News host thinks she might have figured out the motive behind the Las Vegas shooting: Atheism.

Fox & Friends host Ainsley Earhardt told viewers that gunman Stephen Paddock may have “had a problem” with the faith of God-loving country music fans and used that as a deciding factor for the location for his rampage, which killed 58 innocents and injured hundreds of others.

“His brother said he didn’t believe in God, or didn’t have a god or didn’t have faith in his life, so maybe – this is all speculation—but that possible could be the reason,” she said. “He knows country musicians or country music fans are normally pro-God and go to church on Sundays. Maybe he has a problem with that, or had a problem with that.”

There is so much ignorance in that one article that it's difficult to know where to start.

Faith in god is what helped the 9/11 terrorists kill 2973 people.
Faith in god is what helped the Pulse nightclub shooter kill 49 people.
Faith in god is what helped ISIS rise to power.
Faith in god is used to promote racism, homophobia and intolerance.

Maybe some people should refrain from speculating until they have done due diligence and can speculate in an intelligent and knowledgeable manner.

4:35 i wouldnt believe it if i hadnt seen/heared it myself. Facepalm

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 4 users Like Deesse23's post
08-10-2017, 08:13 AM
More fibre???

Banjo.
08-10-2017, 09:02 AM
Anusleak Earhardt?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user