Fox host Ainsley Earhardt thinks "atheist" gunman targeted "christian" concert goers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2017, 09:07 AM
RE: Fox host Ainsley Earhardt thinks "atheist" gunman targeted "christian" concert goers
Niki Lauda!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
08-10-2017, 09:26 AM
RE: Fox host Ainsley Earhardt thinks "atheist" gunman targeted "christian" concert goers
Pff, Fox News... They should know better. Everybody with a brain cell still active knows its a plot hatched by the Reptilian to wrestle Congress out of the grasp of the Illuminati. Its yet another play in the Shadow War that controls the World.

WAKE UP SHEEPLES!!!!Hobo

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
08-10-2017, 12:28 PM
(08-10-2017 09:26 AM)epronovost Wrote:  Pff, Fox ews They should know better. Everybody with a brain cell still active knows its a plot hatched by the Reptilian to wrestle Congress out of the grasp of the Illuminati. Its yet another play in the Shadow War that controls the World.

WAKE UP SHEEPLES!!!!Hobo

That's it! You were warned not to blabber-mouth for the last time! I'm sending black helicopters to get you!

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
08-10-2017, 12:31 PM
(08-10-2017 07:33 AM)Banjo Wrote:  America. World's greatest TV show.

Well matey, they do have a game show host as their president. It all kinda makes sense LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
08-10-2017, 12:37 PM
Ainsley Earhardt thinks "atheist" gunman targeted "christian" concert goers
(08-10-2017 09:07 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Niki Lauda!

[Image: 6Dx6AsqTOCTuNyHT0Drd6jZKK-LkT3xDcqc2zPzy...724236816c]

Big Grin

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 5 users Like SYZ's post
08-10-2017, 01:16 PM
I heard about this.

Of course I’ve got people on fb and elsewhere saying that it’s a Democrat who killed all those people to protest gun control or something.

Yet in the next sentence they wrote since they didn’t bother to explain it, we might never know. But they still think he had to be a democrat, because a republican wouldn’t shoot at a country western concert.

I can’t facepalm myself anymore. My face hurts.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-10-2017, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2017 07:17 AM by RobbyPants.)
(08-10-2017 07:29 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Wow.

FOX News

Quote:A Fox News host thinks she might have figured out the motive behind the Las Vegas shooting: Atheism.

Fox & Friends host Ainsley Earhardt told viewers that gunman Stephen Paddock may have “had a problem” with the faith of God-loving country music fans and used that as a deciding factor for the location for his rampage, which killed 58 innocents and injured hundreds of others.

“His brother said he didn’t believe in God, or didn’t have a god or didn’t have faith in his life, so maybe – this is all speculation—but that possible could be the reason,” she said. “He knows country musicians or country music fans are normally pro-God and go to church on Sundays. Maybe he has a problem with that, or had a problem with that.”

There is so much ignorance in that one article that it's difficult to know where to start.

Faith in god is what helped the 9/11 terrorists kill 2973 people.
Faith in god is what helped the Pulse nightclub shooter kill 49 people.
Faith in god is what helped ISIS rise to power.
Faith in god is used to promote racism, homophobia and intolerance.

Maybe some people should refrain from speculating until they have done due diligence and can speculate in an intelligent and knowledgeable manner.

If it makes you feel better, even the other hosts thought that was one helluva stretch. Trevor Noah did a pretty good bit on Fox's coverage of the shooting, recently.

My favorite part was how Fox was having a really hard time fitting this into any of their existing narratives. One guy was going on about how we knew nothing about Poddack, which made him an unknown and how he couldn't hate him. Noah's response was "Yes, how can we hate this man who killed 58 people and wounded hundreds? If only there was something about him we could hate.".

Fox: hates liberals, Muslims, and atheists, but not mass murderers who aren't also one of the above.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
09-10-2017, 09:26 AM
(09-10-2017 06:41 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  If it makes you feel better, even the other hosts thought that was one helluva stretch. Trevor Noah did a pretty good bit on Fox's coverage of the shooting, recently.

My favorite part was how Fox was having a really hard time fitting this into any of their existing narratives. One guy was going on about how we knew nothing about Poddack, which made him an unknown and how he couldn't hate him. Noah's response was "Yes, how can we hate this man who killed 58 people and wounded hundreds? If only there was something about him we could hate.".

Fox: hates liberals, Muslims, and atheists, but not mass murderers who aren't also one of the above.

Post #8 in this thread Big Grin

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
09-10-2017, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2017 10:31 AM by OakTree500.)
My brain trying to understand how Fox news is even a thing, that is allowed to produce absolute bullshit like this:

[Image: 980x.gif]

According to a brief google Fox news has/had around

Quote:"1.72 million total day viewers, with 359,000 of those falling in the key adults 25-54"

This sort of thing, is going to inspire somebody to be an asshole to somebody else who is an Atheist. It's fucking backwards in this day and age.

"Maybe they didn't have god in their lives...", yeah? Well maybe almost everything that is bad/ever happened on the planet for the best part of all of human history is/was some way inspired by have a god in their lives?

Somebody mentioned it here earlier, but Atheists didn't fly planes into the world trade center....people with a "god in their lives" did.

Fox news, go and rightly fuck yourself.

I'm training for a 10K run, read about it in my blog :
Lost In Pace - A Running Blog
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
10-10-2017, 05:39 AM
(09-10-2017 09:26 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Post #8 in this thread Big Grin

Sorry. I tend not to watch the videos and often scroll right past them.