France church attack: Priest killed in hostage-taking near Rouen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: France church attack: Priest killed in hostage-taking near Rouen
(26-07-2016 01:51 PM)Marozz Wrote:  It would be my way of sticking two fingers up to the ISIS fucks.

Gasp

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-07-2016, 02:02 PM
To make matters worse, one of the fucks who attacked the church was on probation and was wearing a surveillance tag..... Huh

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36900233

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
26-07-2016, 02:33 PM
I blame the NCA......

The National Cutlery Association.....

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
26-07-2016, 02:43 PM
This is all so senseless. What good does killing a priest in his 80s do anyone?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-07-2016, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2016 03:04 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
(26-07-2016 02:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  This is all so senseless. What good does killing a priest in his 80s do anyone?

Their goal is to be senseless. They simply want to create as much fear as possible in the hope that everyone will cower. It's also worth mentioning that they're an apocalyptic cult, so you have to be willing to do not so very nice things if you want to be a harbinger of the end of the world.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
26-07-2016, 03:04 PM
(26-07-2016 02:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  This is all so senseless. What good does killing a priest in his 80s do anyone?

It's not senseless from their perspective.

Maybe from their perspective killing a Christian priest is like killing a general in the enemy's army.
And they probably believed that they are going to heaven for what they did, with 72 virgins and all that crap.
From that perspective , it was a perfectly sensible thing to do.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
26-07-2016, 03:05 PM

Really.....

At that age they're probably done molesting kids - and they're too tired to proselytize much...

The Catholics say "Get the kids when they're young and make them a Catholic for life".....

I suppose the inverse is true....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.