France mosque raids

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2015, 05:32 PM
France mosque raids
France has been raiding mosques and the homes of Muslim leaders. They've found more weapons and AK47 ammunition in the last 15 days than they normally find in a year. They also found evidence of schools operating without government approval, and extremist propaganda.

Wonder what they'd find in American mosques?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...osure.html

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: France mosque raids
(09-12-2015 05:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  .

2X4s?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
09-12-2015, 05:53 PM
(09-12-2015 05:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  France has been raiding mosques and the homes of Muslim leaders. They've found more weapons and AK47 ammunition in the last 15 days than they normally find in a year. They also found evidence of schools operating without government approval, and extremist propaganda.

I doubt that those are blind warrantless raids. I am sure those were from tips, even from within the Muslim community. And I doubt the majority of Muslims in France are aware of what those few did.

If you want to go after the bad guys, that is great, I am with you. But in the west we have a presumption of innocence, in the countries of the East where they left, there is a presumption of guilt, and their "due" process is religious based.

Now either we let them rule us in the west with fear and become paranoid, or we do the right thing and treat individuals as such first and only act when credible information comes in to warrant a search.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
09-12-2015, 05:54 PM
(09-12-2015 05:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  France has been raiding mosques and the homes of Muslim leaders. They've found more weapons and AK47 ammunition in the last 15 days than they normally find in a year. They also found evidence of schools operating without government approval, and extremist propaganda.

Well put it together in your mind. If American gun ownership is anything like this article says, they'd find many indeed.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-12-2015, 05:58 PM
(09-12-2015 05:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Wonder what they'd find in American mosques?

The Koran. Drinking Beverage

And shoes. Lots and lots of shoes.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
09-12-2015, 05:58 PM
(09-12-2015 05:45 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 05:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  .

2X4s?

Box cutters?
09-12-2015, 06:00 PM
(09-12-2015 05:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

Well put it together in your mind. If American gun ownership is anything like this article says, they'd find many indeed.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/10/26/S...445887291/

That was just one man.

Now I bet if you raided every home in America, you'd find far more illegal firearms than any group of Muslims might have.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
09-12-2015, 06:01 PM
Care to place a guess on how many terrorist plots have been uncovered by the extensive surveillance of US Mosques since 2001? Come on, guess. I dare you.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-12-2015, 06:02 PM
(09-12-2015 06:01 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Care to place a guess on how many terrorist plots have been uncovered by the extensive surveillance of US Mosques since 2001? Come on, guess. I dare you.

I fear more from our white tea party hate groups than a Muslim terrorist attack.

[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
09-12-2015, 06:03 PM
(09-12-2015 06:02 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 06:01 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Care to place a guess on how many terrorist plots have been uncovered by the extensive surveillance of US Mosques since 2001? Come on, guess. I dare you.

I fear more from our white tea party hate groups than a Muslim terrorist attack.

And your fear is correctly placed. Yes

~Izel