France mosque raids

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2015, 07:15 PM
RE: France mosque raids
(09-12-2015 07:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 07:00 PM)Banjo Wrote:  So what do you propose?

There is one obvious idea. The FBI focuses recruitment on Muslim American moles who can infiltrate the community. They'd have to pass the FBI's equivalent of a TS/SCI clearance and the FBI Academy. And they're more motivated than say a KKK or White Power FBI mole in that they actually want to preserve the organization by cutting the cancer out instead of dismantling it. I have no doubt they are already doing this.

I surely hope so. Of course we'll never know, for obvious reasons.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2015, 07:22 PM
(09-12-2015 07:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 07:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  There is one obvious idea. The FBI focuses recruitment on Muslim American moles who can infiltrate the community. They'd have to pass the FBI's equivalent of a TS/SCI clearance and the FBI Academy. And they're more motivated than say a KKK or White Power FBI mole in that they actually want to preserve the organization by cutting the cancer out instead of dismantling it. I have no doubt they are already doing this.

Hey Pop's. You did not answer my question.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-12-2015, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2015 07:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-12-2015 07:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 07:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  There is one obvious idea. The FBI focuses recruitment on Muslim American moles who can infiltrate the community. They'd have to pass the FBI's equivalent of a TS/SCI clearance and the FBI Academy. And they're more motivated than say a KKK or White Power FBI mole in that they actually want to preserve the organization by cutting the cancer out instead of dismantling it. I have no doubt they are already doing this.

If it's the first thing that pops into my feeble mind and they ain't already doing it then we are truly fucked. There's already a bigass task force that we will never know the extent of, for obvious reasons. 50 Muslim FBI Agents, one per state, participating in all Muslim communities in the State and now I'm thinking they maybe shouldn't be undercover. If every Mosque's congregation knows that the FBI has their back they might not be so afraid to target the cancer that needs to be cut out without worrying about losing their heads.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-12-2015, 07:55 PM
(09-12-2015 06:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 06:00 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/10/26/S...445887291/

That was just one man.

Now I bet if you raided every home in America, you'd find far more illegal firearms than any group of Muslims might have.

He was operating a criminal enterprise. Authorities said 99% of them were stolen.

This does not resemble what 99.99999% of gun owners do.

Citation needed for your statistics. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-12-2015, 07:58 PM
(09-12-2015 06:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 06:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'd also be willing to bet large sums of money that I do not have that you'd find way more guns in White churches than in any Mosque.

I doubt it. Drinking Beverage

Weird. Never figured you for ignorant statements.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-12-2015, 07:59 PM
(09-12-2015 06:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 06:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  I doubt it. Drinking Beverage

That's a sucker bet Chas. Radical Muslims are too smart to keep their weapon caches in Mosques. They need them clean to use them as a human shield for propaganda purposes. On the other hand, there are a bunch of Christian Churches advocating that their congregation should show up armed. Onward Christian Soldiers and shit.

Except the French mosques. So there's that.

And come armed doesn't imply leave unarmed.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2015, 08:04 PM
(09-12-2015 07:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 07:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I surely hope so. Of course we'll never know, for obvious reasons.

If it's the first thing that pops into my feeble mind and they ain't already doing it then we are truly fucked. There's already a bigass task force that we will never know the extent of, for obvious reasons. 50 Muslim FBI Agents, one per state, participating in all Muslim communities in the State and now I'm thinking they maybe shouldn't be undercover. If every Mosque's congregation knows that the FBI has their back they might not be so afraid to target the cancer that needs to be cut out without worrying about losing their heads.

Why not both? Consider

09-12-2015, 08:07 PM
(09-12-2015 07:55 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 06:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  He was operating a criminal enterprise. Authorities said 99% of them were stolen.

This does not resemble what 99.99999% of gun owners do.

Citation needed for your statistics. Drinking Beverage

It's an estimate.

There aren't a lot of criminal enterprises like that around. If there are 50,000,000 gun owners, that still leaves 50 criminal enterprises like that, a believable number.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-12-2015, 08:09 PM
(09-12-2015 07:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 06:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  I doubt it. Drinking Beverage

Weird. Never figured you for ignorant statements.

Your statement is based on what evidence? The only ignorance on my part is what your evidence is.

09-12-2015, 09:22 PM
(09-12-2015 05:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  France has been raiding mosques and the homes of Muslim leaders. They've found more weapons and AK47 ammunition in the last 15 days than they normally find in a year. They also found evidence of schools operating without government approval, and extremist propaganda.

Wonder what they'd find in American mosques?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...osure.html

lol

Leftwing papers in Europe such as the guardian are writing that muslims are being "harassed with raids" in France.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]