Freaky Things That Happen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2016, 07:41 PM
RE: Freaky Things That Happen
(04-06-2016 06:16 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(04-06-2016 04:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Back when I used to travel for business, I used to see .357 a lot.

Play too much Fallout?

What is that? It must be a video game, since the only fallout I know of is from a nuclear blast or the shit I get at work for telling people how crappy their performance is.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2016, 10:53 PM
RE: Freaky Things That Happen
(03-06-2016 09:08 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Do you have freaky things that happen. Weird stuff that doesn't seem normal or natural but still happen or even keep happening?

One of the weird things that happens very frequently to me is when I look at the clock it has multiples of the same number. Like 2:22 or 5:55. This happens a lot and some days 5 or 6 times in a day. Freaky!

I almost always notice it when the time is 12:34AM or PM, doesn't matter. I will be awake everyday during both times anyway but it's just kind of a funny thing how I almost always notice it and I think in my head "It's 1, 2, 3, 4....awww that's satisfying."

As far as any other freaky or strange occurrence I can only think of strange recurring dreams or feelings of familiarity like a smell that doesn't match any real memory. I've been having the same dream since a child of living as a singer in a city, going to school and being murdered in my bedroom. I used to think it was a past life but it's probably just a movie or TV show I saw as a very young child and it stuck with me.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply