Poll: Fred Hampton Has....
A horrible rep
THE MOST horrible rep
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Fred Hampton's "Bad Rep" Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: Fred Hampton's "Bad Rep" Thread
Fred "Herpes" Hampton will no doubt return.....

Probably when it's really inconvenient....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
23-03-2017, 04:09 PM
He recently joined another forum. This should be interesting...Unsure
23-03-2017, 04:27 PM
(23-03-2017 03:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 03:12 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Right. He pissed me off a few times, but was basically OK. But I would guess that something like 99% of forum members were considerably to the left of him politically. And then Fred H. comes along and accuses us all of being extreme right-wingers. Too funny!

Oh, I know, LDH would piss me off too at times...But we'd hash it out and were fine in the end. He wasn't thrilled with some of the cabinet picks.

But Fred's irony wasn't lost on me. In fact more than once I was like really are you actually communist? Laugh out loadTongue

LDH was ok until after the election. Then he got annoying enough to be the first and only person on my ignore list. He really had nothing more to say except for rubbing it in that trump won. Jumping from thread to thread and making snide remarks that had nothing to do with the thread content. Before the election, he was just a guy with a different opinion.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
23-03-2017, 04:29 PM
Freddy was angling for a banning from day one. I'm guessing—like some other folks out there—he likes to boast to his mates how many forums he's been banned from.

A perverse idiot of the Nth degree?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
23-03-2017, 04:38 PM
(23-03-2017 04:27 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 03:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh, I know, LDH would piss me off too at times...But we'd hash it out and were fine in the end. He wasn't thrilled with some of the cabinet picks.

But Fred's irony wasn't lost on me. In fact more than once I was like really are you actually communist? Laugh out loadTongue

LDH was ok until after the election. Then he got annoying enough to be the first and only person on my ignore list. He really had nothing more to say except for rubbing it in that trump won. Jumping from thread to thread and making snide remarks that had nothing to do with the thread content. Before the election, he was just a guy with a different opinion.

I didn't blame him for that. After all the pre-election bravado over how bad trump would lose (I did it too), he was right to preen.

I don't think he really wanted anyone to really hate him. He was actually very nice at times.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-03-2017, 04:56 PM
(23-03-2017 04:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 04:27 PM)Dom Wrote:  LDH was ok until after the election. Then he got annoying enough to be the first and only person on my ignore list. He really had nothing more to say except for rubbing it in that trump won. Jumping from thread to thread and making snide remarks that had nothing to do with the thread content. Before the election, he was just a guy with a different opinion.

I didn't blame him for that. After all the pre-election bravado over how bad trump would lose (I did it too), he was right to preen.

I don't think he really wanted anyone to really hate him. He was actually very nice at times.

Agreed.

And it was nice for me to have someone so far to the right.....

He made me sound downright middle of the road, by comparison.

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
23-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Aww... you just want some attention! Hug

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
23-03-2017, 05:05 PM
(23-03-2017 04:56 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 04:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I didn't blame him for that. After all the pre-election bravado over how bad trump would lose (I did it too), he was right to preen.

Agreed.

And it was nice for me to have someone so far to the right.....

He made me sound downright middle of the road, by comparison.

Smile

You made me giggle. Liking your comment wasn't enough for how that just tickled me.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

23-03-2017, 05:07 PM
(23-03-2017 04:09 PM)Lucipurr Wrote:  He recently joined another forum. This should be interesting...Unsure

In one of his posts he mentioned posting the same crap on other forums...it's what he does. I don't have the stomach to go look for the post. The info was kind of an aside to whatever his rant was at the time.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-03-2017, 03:34 AM
1024x576? What is that, the screen resolution for a laptop from a decade ago?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]