Frederic Bourdin aka. The Chameleon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2013, 10:23 PM
Frederic Bourdin aka. The Chameleon
Has anyone else heard of this guy?! His story is incredible, totally unbelievable yet totally true. I don't know what to make of him.

The film 'The Imposter' is about one part of his life. If you haven't seen it click here for the details. It's a long article but believe me it's worth the read!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2013, 07:24 AM
RE: Frederic Bourdin aka. The Chameleon
I know him well...

[Image: 2219506-chameleon__3_.jpeg]

You do mean this guy, don't you?

[Image: opforum1.png]
14-03-2013, 09:10 AM
(13-03-2013 10:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Has anyone else heard of this guy?! His story is incredible, totally unbelievable yet totally true. I don't know what to make of him.

The film 'The Imposter' is about one part of his life. If you haven't seen it click here for the details. It's a long article but believe me it's worth the read!
Sad...very sad.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

14-03-2013, 09:32 AM
Actually I'm back. It's really beyond sad, but it happens. There was the guy who pretended to be Sidney Poitie's son. Duped a lot of rich people...there was the guy who pretended to be Stanley Kubrick in the UK...

I don't know why people do this, but one thing is certain, it will never end. There are also stories from the civil war of men claiming to be believed dead soldiers and more or less stepping into new lives.

What compels people to do this? What need is going on within them that's so unmet they feel the need to do stuff like that?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

14-03-2013, 08:03 PM
That is an amazing story!

A true case of identity crisis if ever I heard one. Boy, I'd like to get inside his head Drinking Beverage

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
14-03-2013, 08:07 PM
(14-03-2013 08:03 PM)aurora Wrote:  That is an amazing story!

A true case of identity crisis if ever I heard one. Boy, I'd like to get inside his head Drinking Beverage

Apparently he's pretty much sane. He's never been sectioned or anything as far as I'm aware. I think he has a few attention seeking issues but that's about it.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
14-03-2013, 08:49 PM
(14-03-2013 08:07 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(14-03-2013 08:03 PM)aurora Wrote:  That is an amazing story!

Apparently he's pretty much sane. He's never been sectioned or anything as far as I'm aware. I think he has a few attention seeking issues but that's about it.
Psychopaths are termed as sane, too Undecided I'd love to hear more about his childhood.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)