Free Masonery and Satanism...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2012, 02:58 PM
Free Masonery and Satanism...
I know by the subject of this thread, this may seem funny, but i'm arguing with a friend at the moment, about if true that at high level in the free mason, people worship satan and have hidden conspiratorial agenda that they don't reveal to their lower grade freemasons. He claim that at his church, a minister who was once a high level Freemason, personally witnessed satanic ritual and stuff like that. I said to him that freemasons have no hidden agenda, that their list of member is available for everyone to see (which he claim they only list the people that they want to list...) and that their motto is "no talk about religion or politics" (which he responded that it's only the case at the beginning when you enter the movement). I wonder if you guys have any information, specially hard data about the subject, no just hear-say which it seem, lead to nowhere...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2012, 03:27 PM
RE: Free Masonery and Satanism...
(19-07-2012 02:58 PM)-]Hastis[- Wrote:  I know by the subject of this thread, this may seem funny, but i'm arguing with a friend at the moment, about if true that at high level in the free mason, people worship satan and have hidden conspiratorial agenda that they don't reveal to their lower grade freemasons. He claim that at his church, a minister who was once a high level Freemason, personally witnessed satanic ritual and stuff like that. I said to him that freemasons have no hidden agenda, that their list of member is available for everyone to see (which he claim they only list the people that they want to list...) and that their motto is "no talk about religion or politics" (which he responded that it's only the case at the beginning when you enter the movement). I wonder if you guys have any information, specially hard data about the subject, no just hear-say which it seem, lead to nowhere...
If you continue pursuing this, we will have to kill you in a Satanic ritual. Evil_monster
[Image: 220px-Square_compasses.svg.png]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
19-07-2012, 03:30 PM
(19-07-2012 02:58 PM)-]Hastis[- Wrote:  I know by the subject of this thread, this may seem funny, but i'm arguing with a friend at the moment, about if true that at high level in the free mason, people worship satan and have hidden conspiratorial agenda that they don't reveal to their lower grade freemasons. He claim that at his church, a minister who was once a high level Freemason, personally witnessed satanic ritual and stuff like that. I said to him that freemasons have no hidden agenda, that their list of member is available for everyone to see (which he claim they only list the people that they want to list...) and that their motto is "no talk about religion or politics" (which he responded that it's only the case at the beginning when you enter the movement). I wonder if you guys have any information, specially hard data about the subject, no just hear-say which it seem, lead to nowhere...
The details of one's membership are being held secret after all. The only information you can get is anecdotal evidence from self-proclaimed former members. Alternatively you could join them yourself, the only requirements are that you are 18 years old and have a stable job. But I doubt that they have anything to do with Satanism. There is no evidence indicating this.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
19-07-2012, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2012 04:29 PM by DeepThought.)
Yeah, I heard this one when I was a part of that Christian fundie cult. It's all part of the indoctrination process. They want you thinking the world is dangerous. The devil is real and he's out to get ya!

Funny that thanks to the internet you get to hear almost the exact same rumour in another country from different people.. and this was roughly 12 years ago.

They never show any evidence though. It's a story spread around and told like it's true.

As a mason you can believe in any god. Christian, Hindu, Muslim. Even Satanism. As long as you believe in a god and uphold their moral codes.

While I was being brainwashed you hear all sorts of stuff is bad. Everything is Satanic. Rock Music, Certain movies, Certain bands, etc... Practically anything that ties you to society outside the church is evil.

It wouldn't surprise me much if the less extreme churches hijacked some of those rumours to use for themselves. All that stuff gets passed around from church to church non-stop. If you attend long enough you'll hear the same story told elsewhere with only minor variations. Healing Stories, raising from the dead stories... The list goes on.

Same shit, different day...

These stories were of the many pieces of evidence my mind accumulated over the years that caused me to leave the church. To much cognitive dissonance and you can't function normally. Something has to give.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
19-07-2012, 04:16 PM
See what's right down the street?

[Image: th_IMAG0414.jpg]

You go in there and ask 'em. I'll wait outside. Thumbsup

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-07-2012, 04:21 PM
No. Free Masonry has nothing to do with "satanism" in any way, shape, or form. The person you are discussing this with is an idiot and has no idea what he's talking about... nor does the minister at his church "who was once a high level Freemason" who "personally witnessed satanic ritual and stuff like that." He is either lying about being a Mason or is lying about witnessing any rituals... more than likely, he's lying about BOTH.

As a part of their meetings, Masons put on skits or small plays from the bible - they act them out -these little plays have nothing to do with Satanic rituals at all, and anyone who thinks so is a moronic fool.

My father was extremely high up in the Masonry, was also a Knights Templar, and a Shriner; these are simply orders of a fraternal organization, the members of which wish to do good works in their respective communities.

The only thing required of the Masonry is that one believes in a God - and it doesn't matter what God. Maybe your friend's minister is a fundamentalist ... if that's the case, ANY God other than the one he makes his church goers worship, would be Satanic.

People just like to make shit up... I do not know why. But, I'd tell this friend of yours that his minister is a lying idiot. But then... your friend goes to church... so, he's probably just as gullible to fall for crap like this, since he's fallen for the minister's God. Thumbsup

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
19-07-2012, 04:30 PM
Why yes we do. I was a conspiracy nut at one point. After learning how to think critically and do proper investigations I learned how to drop these crazy ideas.

First off, they are simply a remnant of something called a trade guild.

The book of free masonry is here
http://www.freemasonry101.org.uk/the_book/default.htm

Now religious people do something called splitting. I.E. Pokemon is of the devil, being clean is godly.

Anytime they see something that isn't directly in the bible, or something they do not agree with it's of the devil.

Because some of the traditions are unorthodox or a bit strange an outsider would probably freak out and think it's devil worship.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
19-07-2012, 09:27 PM
I don't know about the Freemasons, but the Stoncutters freak me out. They control the British Crown, keep the metric system down, keep Atlantis off the maps, keep the Martians under wraps. It's insane what these guys do. I've even heard they hold back the electric car.
[+] 3 users Like BryanS's post
19-07-2012, 09:39 PM
(19-07-2012 09:27 PM)BryanS Wrote:  I don't know about the Freemasons, but the Stoncutters freak me out. They control the British Crown, keep the metric system down, keep Atlantis off the maps, keep the Martians under wraps. It's insane what these guys do. I've even heard they hold back the electric car.
And the cure for cancer. They are very powerful. Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
20-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Question: If high ranking members apparently don't even tell lower ranking members what they get up too, what makes you think we're gonna know what they get up too?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post