Free Masonery and Satanism...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2012, 06:25 PM
RE: Free Masonery and Satanism...
A guy who I used to work with, his son is in one of the mason lodges up near yorkshire way.

From what I gather its just a group of professional people who come together in a club...... they make contacts and help each other out when needed.

I suppose the higher up the ladder you go and the more powerfull you are these decisions like anything will have varying ramifications.

I also personally know a satan worshiper....... nicest guy you will ever meet.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2012, 08:50 AM
I know of two men who are Freemasons. One doesn't really fit the bill as described of having a stable job, and the other man is clean cut and wears spiffy clothes.

The feeling of a club is definitely accurate. One thing confirmed by the snappy dresser is that they are groomed to present themselves differently, and with that they can identify each other. Not with clothes, but more along the lines of 'It's not very secret if you know what to look for'. I call snappy dresser Mr. Windtalker. I do it because he can be an arrogant prick sometimes. He gets it.

So, worshiping the devil? They say the devil wears Prada. Snappy dresser does, too. But I really doubt he worships the devil. I'll ask him. There's nothing he hasn't heard before from inquiring minds.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
21-07-2012, 09:03 AM
(21-07-2012 08:50 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I know of two men who are Freemasons. One doesn't really fit the bill as described of having a stable job, and the other man is clean cut and wears spiffy clothes.

The feeling of a club is definitely accurate. One thing confirmed by the snappy dresser is that they are groomed to present themselves differently, and with that they can identify each other. Not with clothes, but more along the lines of 'It's not very secret if you know what to look for'. I call snappy dresser Mr. Windtalker. I do it because he can be an arrogant prick sometimes. He gets it.

So, worshiping the devil? They say the devil wears Prada. Snappy dresser does, too. But I really doubt he worships the devil. I'll ask him. There's nothing he hasn't heard before from inquiring minds.
You really have to admire those Satanists for their sense of style and snappy fashion. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-07-2012, 09:08 AM
(21-07-2012 09:03 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-07-2012 08:50 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I know of two men who are Freemasons. One doesn't really fit the bill as described of having a stable job, and the other man is clean cut and wears spiffy clothes.

You really have to admire those Satanists for their sense of style and snappy fashion. Thumbsup
Didnt you say in a previous thread you had 15 pairs of smart shoes............. Dodgy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
21-07-2012, 09:14 AM
(21-07-2012 09:08 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(21-07-2012 09:03 AM)Chas Wrote:  You really have to admire those Satanists for their sense of style and snappy fashion. Thumbsup
Didnt you say in a previous thread you had 15 pairs of smart shoes............. Dodgy
Who, me? Chas, I think Bemore posed you a serious question. *taps nose*

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
21-07-2012, 10:32 AM
Only 15 pair? ... Pikers.

Oh right, I forgot... I'm female. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
21-07-2012, 10:49 AM
(21-07-2012 10:32 AM)kim Wrote:  Only 15 pair? ... Pikers.

I count... crapped out running shoes, takkies (plimsolls I think is the English word. Cheap ass shoes IOW.) , crapped out flip flops... I hate shoes. They take up so much space. Shirts you can fold. Shoes are stupid shapes and they don't fit anywhere.
21-07-2012, 11:07 AM
(21-07-2012 10:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  Shoes are stupid shapes and they don't fit anywhere.

Well, now you're just talking crazy.

Oh right, I forgot... you're a guy. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
21-07-2012, 11:20 AM
(21-07-2012 11:07 AM)kim Wrote:  
(21-07-2012 10:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  Shoes are stupid shapes and they don't fit anywhere.
Well, now you're just talking crazy.

Oh right, I forgot... you're a guy. Dodgy
Exclamation Crap. She's onto me.
21-07-2012, 12:08 PM
(21-07-2012 10:32 AM)kim Wrote:  Only 15 pair? ... Pikers.

That's not including sandals, slippers, sneakers, or work boots.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user