Free Speech Doesn't Exist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Free Speech Doesn't Exist
(03-06-2015 08:12 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I'm already bored with this cunt. I call cheese threads his entire stay here. Drinking Beverage

Might be good for the forum, perhaps we'll expand to topics beyond cheese for a change...

Cheese and fruit?

[Image: cheese%20and%20fruit_zpsiywkckup.jpg]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
03-06-2015, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2015 09:22 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(03-06-2015 05:18 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  I see a lot of people talking about this problem or that problem. You're all totally clueless. You can't solve any problem without free speech. That in turn means getting down to the root causes of problems. And that simply isn't allowed.

Actually, you simply have to know how to speak.

You clearly don't, judging from your negrep and from your admitted bannings from other forums. Cultivate your mastery of language such that you can make your point without engendering animosity.

I'd first advise the maxim do not insult your audience. You see, that alienates them. Someone like myself, who uses words as scalpels, would happily cut you up in a flamewar, except that I don't think you merit that sort of attention.

But back to the point: free speech is nice and well. If you're a dickhead, free speech will make that fact apparent. If you don't like those results, perhaps you should rethink your approach.

Hope that helps.
[+] 8 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
03-06-2015, 09:12 PM
Free Speech Doesn't Exist
I'm getting the feeling I got with "three words."

Let me guess... When he proves it, it will involve equilibrium?
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
03-06-2015, 11:48 PM
(03-06-2015 05:18 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  I see a lot of people talking about this problem or that problem. You're all totally clueless. You can't solve any problem without free speech. That in turn means getting down to the root causes of problems. And that simply isn't allowed. I have been banned from enough political forums to be able to telly you that with absolute, undeniable certainty. Don't believe me? If this forum is anything like political forums, see how long it takes me to get banned. Chances are, it won't be long.

Well, that's because you're a scuzzy cunt, Nazis dick sucker.

It's no ones fault but your own that you suck teeny flacid Nazis dicks day in and day out. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
03-06-2015, 11:49 PM
Oooh ... did someone say CHEESE?! Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
04-06-2015, 01:27 AM
(03-06-2015 05:18 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  I see a lot of people talking about this problem or that problem. You're all totally clueless. You can't solve any problem without free speech. That in turn means getting down to the root causes of problems. And that simply isn't allowed. I have been banned from enough political forums to be able to telly you that with absolute, undeniable certainty. Don't believe me? If this forum is anything like political forums, see how long it takes me to get banned. Chances are, it won't be long.

Are you drunk?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
04-06-2015, 01:50 AM
"I'm gonna join a new forum and start a thread with my very unpopular opinion which is based on Youtube videos. Once people start saying my argument is invalid, I will start insulting them but that's ok, because look, I've just posted a thread saying that free speech doesn't exist because I've been banned before therefore I'm not free to speak as usual therefore I'm being repressed therefore I'M RIGHT, SOMEHOW."

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 5 users Like undergroundp's post
04-06-2015, 05:41 AM
Dammit

I always find the drama queens in the morning.....

Popcorn just doesn't go well with coffee....

Sad

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
04-06-2015, 07:17 AM
I'll be staying tuned for more examples of lack of freedom of speech, I'm going to get banned cause I'm such a badass-ing, amateur dramatics and cheese...oh and fruit.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
04-06-2015, 08:17 PM
(03-06-2015 06:04 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 05:18 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  If this forum is anything like political forums, see how long it takes me to get banned. Chances are, it won't be long.

I suspect the problem is people are really good at identifying assholes. As for how long it takes you to get banned, as I'm writing this you have 6 posts. I put the over-under at 20 posts. And. I'm taking the under.

He got 24 posts.

Damn, I lost.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost